Shadow Isles Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IceHound

10-24-2012

Why you gotta nerf my favorite adc, ezreal, not only was his W nerfed where it no longer healed but now its just a skillshot :c

UWillDieToDeath

10-24-2012

NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF

I don't use DFG, i agree it needed some kind of nerf, but now it's pretty much useless. Jayce is useless, guess i'll be back to Darius or Garen for solo top.

Now Ezreal won't 1v1 at all with another ADC, unless he's super fed. You guys could give a major nerf to the atk speed reduction, instead of taking it off completely.

Yes, Rengar needed nerfs, but this is ridiculous. He's ****ing low tier now.

Really bad decisions imo. I'm quite pissed about them, will rethink putting more RP into the game for a long time.

Lexie

10-24-2012

No Elise/Harrowing? I'm slightly saddened. =(
However, they might be tricking us by leaving it out of the patch notes. Who knows, when we log back in after the patch we might see Elise and the new skins waiting to surprise us!

Benterder

10-24-2012

Very interested to try the new Twisted Treeline along with the new items!

I'm guessing Elise isn't quite ready for release.. you guys really aren't making it easy for me to hold on the the IP I've been saving, really hope another champion doesn't catch my eye..

EmChoc

10-24-2012

wow so ward skins still not permanent? gg not buying dat sheeyit

SolluxAradia

10-24-2012

Worst DFG nerfs yet.

Bunk Buddy

10-24-2012

Trinity force/phage nerfs, with the ez w nerf. Ugh..... And I even bought corki yesterday for the sake of new adc over graves... damnit!!!!
Anyways, Skarner nerfs.... rlly? I hated playing him after he got wacked last time by the nerf bat. But really taking away his tail range ult!? That was like halving vayne's ult stealth to .5 seconds, your killing something that makes the champ special O.O
Final point, yay rengar nerfs... Never thought he was that op other than using ult to escape everything, but now I have an easier time killing him with Khaz...

Divinosculous

10-24-2012

WHY WOULD YOU DECREASE SONAS HEALTH!? shes even more weaker now....seriously...riot you are so......dissapointing......

Shakla

10-24-2012

lol ? im on 3 vs 3 and the map didnt change at all . . .

Ęsir

10-24-2012

Oh my gosh, that buff to Tristana's explosive shot what on my list of "Things I'd like to change about Tristana." All she needs now is to be untargettable while she's using Rocket jump and she'll be golden, GOLDEN I SAY!