Shadow Isles Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nightmarebane

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by newkio View Post
Not really waiting for this patch at all.

I mean DFG nerf, Completely destroying rengar, the nerf on ezreals w, your pretty much makign things useless in this patch.
I personally think the same way as you bro... I think that Rengar is getting nerfed much like how Twitch got changed. I mean they are not useless... but the point of each was to bring "tons of damage" if you were unprepared but seriously Riot al you had to do to counter Rengar was to have a oracles and some armor... if both were used Rengar was practically useless anyway... you just made Rengar into a cowardly lion... T-T'

GribnikLOL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

What about Shadow Isles and Halloween skins?

ChrisPardave

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamster ov Doom View Post
I'm sorry you depend on broken champions to win
DFG isn't a champion.. they pretty much made it a useless item. And Ez's W not reducing enemys attack speed where as they could've just lowered how much attack speed it reduced.. or Reduced the stacks it can give on an enemy would've been more reasonable.

MidgetX

10-25-2012

wait why isnt the spider lady comming out?

LtEarthworm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

I'm gonna be playing Tristana today <3

KiStorm

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidgetX View Post
wait why isnt the spider lady comming out?
The "Elise Revealed" says "This patch" so w/e.

KiStorm

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtEarthworm View Post
I'm gonna be playing Tristana today <3
Maining Morgana and AD Ezreal mid for the next 3 weeks.

newkio

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamster ov Doom View Post
I'm sorry you depend on broken champions to win
Broken champions? Were you here when they nerfed the damage on ez's w? Now they are getting rid of the attack speed debuff to? What is the point in the move all together now? might as well just get rid of it and throw something else in.

with rengar the only thing that was broken on him was his q that possibly needed a slight nerf but nerfing pretty much everything about him was disgusting. Hell they even nerfed the item that made the kha zix vs rengar quest fun and worth while to get.

DFG nerf, there not to much of a point into buying it now. It also took some damage aweay from champs that needed that item, like fizz, veigar, and sometimes heimer in those tricky situations.

Skarner nerf, i mean just wtf, he was perfect the way he was, there was no point,

Like people have said Eve was fun for a bit but now... just bleh. Ferunding her the moment the store comes back up

MrGutWrench

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pancakeland View Post
Yeah for 3v3.

Played vs Sion in 3v3's? Yeah nah...
Sion dominated 3v3 in mid-late game. He was unstoppable in the old ttl if you could get past his rather bad laning phase. He could take on 1v3 on problem late game if nobody had grievous wounds.

ChrisPardave

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by newkio View Post
Broken champions? Were you here when they nerfed the damage on ez's w? Now they are getting rid of the attack speed debuff to? What is the point in the move all together now? might as well just get rid of it and throw something else in.

with rengar the only thing that was broken on him was his q that possibly needed a slight nerf but nerfing pretty much everything about him was disgusting. Hell they even nerfed the item that made the kha zix vs rengar quest fun and worth while to get.

DFG nerf, there not to much of a point into buying it now. It also took some damage aweay from champs that needed that item, like fizz, veigar, and sometimes heimer in those tricky situations.

Skarner nerf, i mean just wtf, he was perfect the way he was, there was no point,

Like people have said Eve was fun for a bit but now... just bleh. Ferunding her the moment the store comes back up
Gotta love those 3 refunds bro, I bought her way back so I can't do that :[