Elo hell doesn't exist lawl.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HyperHysteria

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SynSasion View Post
Too bad its not around the same elo. Usually there is a range, so teams will have a much higher elo player as well as a much lower elo player.

Also dont forget about the amount of players with bad attitudes in each elo bracket. The lower the elo, the more player with bad attitudes.
It is also stated by riot that players who tend to harass others, and are frequently reported just lose all their games in general.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GingerBeardMan

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrygocmen View Post
It's like saying poverty doesn't exist. And every single human being who is poor did it to themselves by negative thinking and had nothing to do with how badly the universe screwed them over no matter how hard they tried lol. Elo hell is as real as much as real hell is fake. Who is going to pay for my medical bills? Riot? The 2000 raging trolls I reported in this month alone? Medicaid doesn't cover back injuries due to trying to carry so many teams xD
Public education is free, and in michigan if you score in top of your class on your senior year they give you a 4 year ticket to any state university. You can work at mcdonalds at the age of 16 and make enough to afford an appartment, I know guys who have done it. You can then go to school at night, and whalla you are out of poverty. Poverty exists outside the united states but not in it.