The over 1000$ spent club

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SwiperTheFoXX

10-24-2012

I think Riot should give us rewards for spending so much freaking money on this game.

Ive spent anywhere from 800 to 1300$ on this game and I dont regret it but I think it would be cool to have some rewards.

over 500$- I dont know a summoner Icon with Cait naked in a hot tub full of dollar bills

over 1000$ said Summoner icon and Golden Donald Trump Singed skin. Instead of shooting glue he shoots 85$ per ounce Beluga Caviar. Hes wearing a 4500$ Armani Suit and Has a golden poison stream. This would be awsome.

rexman189

10-24-2012

A teemo skin

edit: downvoters mad because i have a brilliant idea

Faeces

10-24-2012

Noone cares lol

Leafeyawn

10-24-2012

Your reward for spending $1000 is $1000 worth of content much faster than someone who didn't waste money on it.

Binley

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

pay $500 for a summoner icon?

TOTS WORTH IT!! ./sarcasm

Ragebeard Manric

10-24-2012

I think those things could just exist anyways and who cares what people have spent.

SwiperTheFoXX

10-24-2012

i dont demand it or anything, I just think it would be a good tactic for them to make people want to spend more money.

Exarch

10-24-2012

I've spent $2180, I demand Pimp Nasus, who starts with a golden Chalice of Harmony, has a pimp cane, gold grills, feather fedora, fur coat, and when he ults he's surrounded with swirling dollar bills and bling.

His taunt is also now a clip of Lil' B's "Suck my dick hoe" and he constantly says "swag" in his nasus voice.

riot pls

irspeshal

10-24-2012

there was already a red post saying that they were working on an "all time rp purchase" reward set or something like that. as someone who's also spent over a grand, i am looking forward to this.

CorporateCommand

10-24-2012

To all those who say we waste money on this game, we're the ones that keep this game free for you free loaders. You'd think League of Legends would be still free-to-play if no one spent any money on it? Dream on.

12345 ... 7