Beware of hacker

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

∆therdragon

10-24-2012

I think someone just tried to hack my account. I got a friend request and i thought it was someone from the last match i just played so i added and instantly i got a reply saying "thankyou for adding me" then a bunch of command prompts came up in the chat message box and i hurried up and closed it but forgot to check exact spelling of name. went to my friends list and he was not listed. I closed the client and changed my password. If there is anything else i can do or if someone could look into this I would be super appreciative. Thanks

QQ Bro

10-24-2012

lol

Resilga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

I got a similar message upon signing in yesterday. Didn't click the link but they were off my list as soon as I accepted.

Duelpower

10-24-2012

Haha sounds like you got trolled by someone.

BTW you can see who you've played against recently in a tab underneath your friends list. It is labeled "Recently played".

Paw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

10-24-2012

wut

i upvoted you in my confusion

Hiriko

10-24-2012

lol, yes your computer can read the command prompts from the LoL client chat.

Joshthor

10-24-2012

lol :P your fine. you didnt even need to change your password

Wulfestopheles

10-24-2012

You should probably burn your computer at this point. He already has full access.

Flennel

10-24-2012

Thanks for the heads up. You did things right, because in security there is no such thing as overkill.

One more thing, it is a good idea to have your email password different from any game passwords (just in case they do figure your password out).

Eatmyboxxer

11-12-2012

Can someone help me? My real account videogame31 just got hack today and the email has already been change.Right now am at my smrift account eatmyboxxer. If anyone know how to help me please do.