Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Join a Noob Clan! LoL Progression and Development Clan

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prezza

10-25-2012

Bump

Already got 18 members and it looks like we'll be moving to a proper website (not freeforum software) and will be getting our own teamspeak! So come along guys!

Prezza

10-25-2012

Bump!

Prezza

10-25-2012

Bump! Progress at the moment - new url is bought but we are still using the old one until we get the new site running so for now still visit the forum in the opening post!

Costakid

10-25-2012

I'm not a new player but I'd like to help out and help new players and be a part of this. I wish they had this when I first started, could I help out Prezza?

13utterF1ngers

Recruiter

10-25-2012

i'd love to help out as well if possible

RecklessXXXX

10-25-2012

Interested I need this badly cus everytime I play Co-op/Ai games I get set up with level 30's which thoroughly annoys me.. this would be great and my stats arent good because I refuse to play co-op/ai now but I've been learning more through stupid tutorial games that I'm so passed -_-

TheNarvalOfDeath

10-25-2012

Actually i would like to help here, im signing up and all, add me ingame

scantplanet

10-25-2012

Pretty cool, I'd like to help and to learn. No one is perfect and i myself still have learning to do lol.

Cyborg Koala

Recruiter

10-25-2012

i would like to join

scantplanet

10-25-2012

Bumper sticker