Would you be interested in a tabletop role playing game based on League of Legends?

I have played tabletop games before and would be interested in this. 18 50.00%
I have played tabletop games before, but don't think I'd bother playing a LoL RPG. 10 27.78%
I haven't played many (or any) tabletop RPG's before, but this interests me since it's LoL. 5 13.89%
I haven't played many (or any) tabletop RPG's before, and I doubt this would get me started, either. 1 2.78%
I have no idea what you're talking about. 2 5.56%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Poll: LoL Tabletop Game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Djinn

10-24-2012

A LoL tabletop would indeed be difficult, although I imagine you could build an RPG set in the LoL Universe fairly easily.

The game itself would work better as a tactical wargame ala Heroclix (as aforementioned) or Warhammer, simply due to the nature of gameplay and of abilities.

Sivartus

11-11-2012

Have you ever seen heroscape? I think this could be the perfect format for a prototype LoL table top game. The draw for me is that ever champ's stats are out there and if you directly port them in a way that makes sense it's a lot of work done for you. Only having 4-7 spells could work out in favor of the game so that there is less to keep up with. Everything from base stats to spells and how they level fit on to 1 dry erase card. If you use a hex tile system like heroscape the range of spells can be ported/scaled to fit that format, same with movement speed. Could go as far to use items from the store and creep/monster stats from the game. I'm not sure you could recreate the pvp you get from LoL but I could deff see a 5 man grip that fights creeps, a dragon, and builds up to defeat baron. If anyone is interested in brainstorming something like this with me, hit me up on here and we will make a time to talk about it.

Bacon Supreme

11-11-2012

How about no.

This game is mostly just Autistic garbage.

I'll stick to D&D 3.5. Don't even compare the two.

Sivartus

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon Supreme View Post
How about no.

This game is mostly just Autistic garbage.

I'll stick to D&D 3.5. Don't even compare the two.
First I'm sure I'm not the only person that finds your use of the the word 'autistic' offensive and second what the hell are you even referring too.

Sivartus

11-11-2012

Looking at base stats and leveling stats seems everything could be ported like it said, prob just need a ratio depending on how you want you game to play. IE 300 moventment speed could either become a speed of 3 or 30 depending on how your board or tiles are set up, so on with attack, health, mana,armor, and MR. As long as you use the same ratio for movement, range and size of zones they should scale correctly.