Evelyn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Piranha Petunia

09-21-2009

I entered a queue to join a game. About 30 seconds in I left the queue, and took my dogs outside. Came back, tried to join the queue and got an error. I restarted the client and it said I had a game in progress. Just to humor the client I clicked "reconnect". Apparently I didn't get removed from the queue or even credited for ruining the game because I DC'd at char select. The game gave me Evelynn. I had never played her before. I then rushed to the boards and found this guide. It was a bit of a rocky start, but I eventually ended up 8/8/6. Most of those deaths were before I even got my first kill. After that I died maybe twice. Probably because I died soo much that I had time to read the guide while waiting. Either way, I kicked some ass and we won the game.

Good guide.

Ikeyaro

09-22-2009

Is it me or I cant find Soulstealer anymore?

Epocx

09-22-2009

Rylai is a very good item on her.
AP, HP and her spammable spell slows your target.

Just do it after sheen, before upgrading it to lich bane.

sTrikerT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2009

I agree with going Rylai, Ravage will slow for 35% and hate spike does 15%.
HP bonus just insure her survival.

I prefer to max stealth, not only do i hidden for longer time, but the STUN time increase as well.
2 sec is no laughing matter when she spam ravage and hate spike along with attacks.
It also set up for team gank because your teammates can use that 2 sec to get in position, where enemy would've ran if they see gank coming, take advantage of your stealth ability!!

To me Evelyn is a solo ganker, a scout as well as an initiator in team fights, no one else can stun and lower MR to an unaware target. Your teammates can take care of the rest(i.e ryze chain stun) when others focus on you. Flash become crucial to get out of danger after first pop, then stealth to go back in to the fight.

I've been considering between Soulstealer or Zhonya as 3rd/4th item(after lich and boots), I get rylai after i have at least one of the two big ap items.

Killroi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2009

i do what you do basically. great build!
for items, I use these (in exact order): boots (1) > boots (3) > soul stealer > sheen > lich bane > last whisper > stark's fervor
Normally by the time i finish building Stark's Fervor, its game, but I try to get some kind of item with lifestealing to stay alive longer or attack speed which also helps boost the ult's attack speed.

kulverst

02-15-2010

you made one mistake with skills.
with evelynn skills should be:
Hate spike,
Shadow Walk
then everything on ravage,when ravage is lvl 5, your opponents wont have much life points, so ravage deals whole lotta damage

midgetkid99

01-26-2011

This build is awesome . I tried it and i powned 27-0

30Bala

02-10-2011

thanks for ur tips... although my first game with her i killed like 28...