Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Various Questions.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PeteJ0nes

10-24-2012

So I played League of Legends about a year or so back for about a week and didn't make any real progress. My housemate in college has gotten me to play it with more conviction than previous and I'm enjoying it alot.

Moving onto the questions...

Strategies for Cho'Gath? (I hope I wrote that correctly) I understand the basics I think, use the spikes and scream to harass and disable champions and feast to nuke but just need to know a little bit more about how to use him correctly or good strategies for him.

I like playing Annie what other champions should I try out? Pretty self explanatory I think. My housemate suggested Yorick the Gravedigger and I'm saving up IP to get him, but are there others that I would enjoy?