Ask Summoner Katasumai

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Shadow

10-24-2012

Okay, okay, okay, that's enough. Seriously. What we're dealing with here is a person who has been in the LoL Role-Playing Community on Tumblr, but not THIS Role-Playing community. Think of it like going into the church/temple of a different religion. While some core principles may be the same, it's fundamentally different, and following your own traditions is likely to end up with you unintentionally offending people. Yes, he may be a little presumptive in coming forward like this, but it is an honest mistake and nothing more. No need for everyone to gather around and start taking shots at someone while they're down, seriously. I honestly find it a little disgraceful that we'd treat an outside visitor like this. So what if he tripped up on how this forum works? Would all of you like it if a gang of what you would believe to be like-minded people started verbally gang-banging you? I don't think so.

Let's all just cool off and settle down. No need to get agitated, no need to get all butt-hurt over someone new making a mistake. I know we've dealt with trolls before, but judging from this fellow's reactions to this abhorrent treatment you've been throwing all over him, I think we can say he's not one.

Just...gah, seriously. Knock it off. All of you.

Ask Tyrant Swain

10-24-2012

^Sion. Your turn.

Armored Rammus

10-24-2012

Rammus is oddly not hostile to the summoner and went to give him a pat on the back.