Ask Ziggs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kanaviilokki

10-24-2012

Lol, the Tumblr askblogs ain't getting any asks because of their terrible quality and now try to pluck theirselves on the official forums. That is so many levels of sad I don't even know.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Shadow

10-24-2012

Allow me to make my point clearer.

To keep the 'old country town' simile going, let's say that our town has a very nice barber living in it. Everyone appreciates the barber's work, and he's a much beloved member of our community. Then someone comes into town on their stagecoach, which audaciously has 'BARBER' painted on the side of it. How are the people of the town going to react at first? Is this stranger coming in with the intention of setting up shop in direct competition with and eventually outing their beloved barber? Or perhaps he practices cutting hair as something of a hobby, and has no intention of doing such things. Maybe he just wants to, let's say, set up a stand to sell his personal magazine. Nobody knows but him, and he's the one who's responsible for setting first impressions rolling.

What I'm saying is that it would have benefited everyone if you had seen fit to illustrate your point more clearly instead of throwing up a billboard. Understand the audience that you're making your pitch too. We're a community of people who do not know you, yet you almost appear to presume that you know us. We all know how this has turned out. My advice to you, sir, is to tread more carefully in unfamiliar territory, so as not to upset the locals with customs that you take for granted. I would also rather appreciate it if you would stop demonizing this community on your blog for questioning your actions here. Good day sir.