Is it possible to counter a ap or as Teemo???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EnticeDoom

10-24-2012

Lately, my teams and myself have been getting wrecked by ap or as teemo and I have always seen this and I have never seen a late game teemo taken down. I was just wondering how to counter him when he builds ap or as? Is it possible?

zliplus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

Oracles, CC, don't chase him blindly.

Enfillyon

10-24-2012

dont face check bushes, and make sure you have an oracles

if youre not walking into his shrooms that means he has to rely on his auto-attacks and his single nuke (maybe a dfg as extra)

he wants you to run into bushes and step on shrooms where he can then finish off your remaining hp

FH and Randuins reduce AS which would also make his puny AD even more irrelevant
MR reduces the rest of his damage output
if hes all AS well then hes mad lol

just dont fall for his baits and chase him and clear shrooms when you can

Directw

10-24-2012

teemo is fairly squishy early game. try to focus on him whenever possible and constantly harass him with spell. Teemo is the hard counter to champions who is heavily rely on basic attack to do damage.

and whatever Enfillyon and zliplus said.

Nishaven90

10-25-2012

Lee Sin.

GingerBeardMan

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnticeDoom View Post
Lately, my teams and myself have been getting wrecked by ap or as teemo and I have always seen this and I have never seen a late game teemo taken down. I was just wondering how to counter him when he builds ap or as? Is it possible?
Don't let that little ******* run free, if you let him get dragon and baron all shroomed up you're hosed. Avoid obvious brush placements and choke points, fight in the lanes and like I said make sure you don't let him get map control. If teemo gets an oracle and can stack up his shrooms you are most likely going to miss out on a lot of gold.

Taoquitok

10-25-2012

a well played jax can be a pain for teemo top. if he's in range to get his poison/blind on jax then he's also in range for jax to jump on him. Mix in jax's counter/dodge thingy and you can just jungle, stun, hit and run away before teemo can do anything to you

A well played AP teemo will pretty much just aim to get 1 hit (+ blind shot if possible) whenever he can and then run away, aiming to whittle you down.. personally as teemo I go boots > needlessly large rod > Rabadon's straight away so my poison does unbelievable damage early game (1 mushroom taking off half health from pretty much anyone who isn't a tank/doesn't have a shield early to mid game)

Directw

10-25-2012

Ahri, Annie, Anivia, Brand, Cassiopeia......etc. DO I NEED TO GO ON?