LoL Latin America Server

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Renvo

10-24-2012

Do someone knows something about this?
I've seen lots of post in EUw server forum of people asking for a latin american server.. But nothing here in NA.
We all know that playing with delay (ping) or Vs people with dealy (ping) isnt really funny specially in normal/custom games in wich you dont care about elo or rewards.

Brazil isnt bad alternative, but that server has 2 problems. 1- Its host in miami, so the delay (ping) isnt fixed at all.. and 2- they speak portuguese (only country that speak portuguese in north, central and south america)

Really hope some ppl support the idea of having a spanish languaje latin american server hosted in south america.. so like anybody else in the world we can have our own comunity and no delay server (and we can group up all the people who are playing in EU and NA servers, with ping and bothering other users from there)

Feel free to thumb up if you like this video (oh, thats jumpinthepack) lol

Yohno

10-24-2012

LA server ftw.

Froghl

10-24-2012

BR

Darkreprieve

10-24-2012

That first line is hilarious to me. "knows" in a Latin server thread

But I agree. Lot's of foreign countries have the ping issues, the biggest apparently being Australia(Oceania), and having a community where you can't communicate properly must be aggravating as hell. We'll just have to wait till Riot thinks the investment is worth it.

Lightravenn

11-12-2012

LA server FTW

Mr Knubbers

11-12-2012

mordekaiser, mordekaisers everywhere

GG Sunbae

11-12-2012

Join the BR server and since Brazil takes up 52% of south america I'd imagine your ping troubles being cut down dramatically

Garfrion

11-27-2012

Some ppl doesnt understand how a better ping can improve your game.

pochoclotot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

I have a single question, is it all latin americans you hate or only the non-english speakers? I'm from Argentina and I'd like to stay in this server, latin-american gaming communities are really trollish for the most part.

Euhkan

11-27-2012

Bump, please need oficial info...