Losing 5vs4 - NOT GG

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Abedeus

10-01-2010

I swear I will hunt down and punch in the groin everyone who says GG after a 5vs4 or 5vs3 game. I was winning a game 9 to 1, 5/1 as Tristana. I got disconnected from the server before experiencing massive lags, when I came back 3 minutes later our Kennen disconnected. We lost a 29:28 game after 40 minutes because it was 5vs4 and our tank fed their Teemo, whom I killed 3 times in the first 10 minutes.

I'm serious, it's NOT good game when you win due to sheer luck and other people's misfortune. Especially if you tried to surrender twice.

Irelia Hate Puns

10-01-2010

gg

AntiHeadShot

Master Recruiter

10-01-2010

gg

KingOfShadows

10-01-2010

gg

WMWMWMWMWMWMWMWM

10-01-2010

Good Game my Good man, quite the Good Game.

Salty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2010

okay

Wicked Zen

10-01-2010

Make a post on the forums to cry about it. ~That'll help.~

AlmightyDookie

10-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfShadows View Post
gg
gg

NyxPip

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2010

From my expirence when I say GG, I usually mean that the other team did well and therefore made it an interesting and good game. x.x If they have a leaver, I usually tell them they held off well, gg, and sorry for their leaver.

They don't mean it like "I HAD A GREAT ****ING GAME LOSER" they usually mean it as, over all, everyone who played was decent. Even if they weren't. It's a polite thing to say >..< Usually. People have started twisting its meaning though.

SethCypher

10-01-2010

Good game is more of a respectful game finisher, quite a few games use this. For example, Hockey, teams are forced to exchange respectful handshakes after a game not because it was supposedly a good game but to say thank you for playing with me. Another example can also be the board game Go, players at the end are required to exchange respects such as "Thanks for the game". Since on the internet we have no way of really exchanging handshakes, and "Thanks for the game" is too long near the end we instead say "Good game".