Joe42 the Forum Game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darklightning

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Reasoning for the game

If you haven't ran into Joe42 in the forums you must not be a regular, as he is a regular troll.

Now that you know who he is, it is time to troll in honor of him!

Here's how you play:

1. If the previous person wasn't Joe42, make a Joe42 type comment about the previous person's post (try to be a little more creative than Joe... he only ever mentions your weight or your parents)
2. If the previous person was Joe42, add a NEW description about Joe42 that helps us better understand what this troll really looks like, how he acts, where he lives, etc. (think Discovery Channel).
3. Tell us something you love about League of Legends.
4. Tell us something you hate about League of Legends.
5. Tell us something about your life.
6. Come back to see how you got Joe Trolled and start at step 1 again.

Numbers 3, 4, 5 are fuel for the fire, we need to know something you care about so we can trash it. Don't be hurt when the person responds in a rude manner, it's part of the game... even for Joe!

If it helps, just keep in mind that Trolls aren't real people unless you let them be a part of your reality so they can't really insult you. (On that note, we are making the trolls real by description )

My example (slightly reversed order):
3. I love the constant variety that is added with new champions
4. I hate that we don't have voice chat on League of Legends
5. I am current on break at work.

1. Your mom loves the constant variety of new champions and you don't want voice because you would sound fat.
2. The Troll is about 4 feet 2 inches tall, which is short for its race.

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

1: get back to work you fat slacker. Your mother wouldn't be very proud. And wipe that pizza stain off of your pants! You only want voice chat so you can rage like 12 year olds in CoD.

3: I love ARAMs
4: I hate ARAMs
5: I have a psychiatrist appointment later today.

SephirothWontDie

11-15-2012

1: You love ARAMs cuz your mom fat, but you hate them cuz you fat. You psychiatrist appointment is for your pizza addiction.

3: I love how many champs there are in the league.
4: I hate how there is a new one every 2 weeks or so.
5: I started my first year of college this year.

Darklightning

11-15-2012

1. You hate how there is always a new champion because you pick them up slowly, because you're fat

3. I like the new transforming heroes like Elise because they give more diversity which can make it harder for people to know how you'll come at them
4. I hate the new transforming heroes because I keep mixing up the set of skills I'm on.

(btw laughed at both of Zarkof and SephirothWontDie)

iralos7713

11-15-2012

1. You like the transforming champs because they turn into animals, like you cuz ur fat. You hate them because the animal they turn into are skinny, which makes you jealous cuz ur family is fat.

3. I like how the jungle is going to be more rewarding, putting a smaller emphasis on ganks.
4. I hate how some of the new champs are super OP, yet others are very weak
5. I like history.

SCREW U TRIBUNAL

11-15-2012

1.You don't like ganks cuz you can't move your pizza addicted fat *** and your fat mom is OP.

3. I love the intensity Lol brings
4.I hate trolls, like Joe42
5. I'm from North America

TrippySkippy

11-15-2012

It is quite amazing that you hate this guy so much but yet you constantly make threads about him, especially in the forum game section? It is people like you and that zarkof guy that made the Kardashians famous. You wonder why people troll online, this thread is a good example.

Zarkof

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistThatTittie View Post
It is quite amazing that you hate this guy so much but yet you constantly make threads about him, especially in the forum game section? It is people like you and that zarkof guy that made the Kardashians famous. You wonder why people troll online, this thread is a good example.
Making fun of people is cool, no? Isn't it great to know that there used to be a person so dumb and unloved that they had to troll the forums for attention just to make others feel better about themselves? "Man I sure am glad I'm not as bad as that guy." don't lie, that's how you feel. Besides, what better way to troll a troll than to get him banned then give him all the attention he wants when he can't respond?

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrisko View Post
1.You don't like ganks cuz you can't move your pizza addicted fat *** and your fat mom is OP.

3. I love the intensity Lol brings
4.I hate trolls, like Joe42
5. I'm from North America
1. You love the fat intensity that your mom brings, you dumb troll.

3. I love teamfights
4. I hate people who don't know how to focus the carry
5. I played Blazblue for 2 hours with my roommate yesterday

Darklightning

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarkof View Post
Making fun of people is cool, no? Isn't it great to know that there used to be a person so dumb and unloved that they had to troll the forums for attention just to make others feel better about themselves? "Man I sure am glad I'm not as bad as that guy." don't lie, that's how you feel. Besides, what better way to troll a troll than to get him banned then give him all the attention he wants when he can't respond?

1. You love the fat intensity that your mom brings, you dumb troll.

3. I love teamfights
4. I hate people who don't know how to focus the carry
5. I played Blazblue for 2 hours with my roommate yesterday
1. You love pizza more than team fights, too much in fact, cuz ur fat.

3. I love the skin sales, it gives me an excuse to spend money on something I normally wouldn't.
4. I hate when League of Legends is down, like yesterday
5. I play LoL with with a friend from college (even though we haven't seen each other in 5+ years)

PS - TwistThatTittie, we are not making fun of him, we're honoring him. This forum is all about trolling. The beauty of it is, you get to troll with permission. If you're in this thread you should expect to be trolled, which, in a way inoculates you and others from trolls.

BTW I must say that is a questionable screen name. :P

MZeta

11-16-2012

Seems he's getting what he wants, Attention.