ELO Heaven

First Riot Post
12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RitualFamine

10-01-2010

Help! I'm absolutely screwed here and I don't know how to get out. Every match I play, no matter how well I do, my teammates carry me to victory. I am an absolute horrible player, and I fully admit to it. I don't buy wards, I don't look at the mini map ever, I try out crazy builds in ranked matches with characters I've never played before, my main is Urf, and I feed. Hard. Yet every match just keeps getting packed with players on my team that get fed early and completely dominate the match. There are even times when I get players worse than me on the other team! It's crazy! My elo has been brought up so high, that I feel almost worthless in every game I join. It's no fun. I'm like 1900 and I feel like I belong in the 1100s tops. Is anyone in more hell than I?

Mete1110

10-01-2010

Elo God hates me for my wins.

Ten Year Ban

10-01-2010

Troll detected

Guinsoo

Game Designer

10-01-2010
1 of 3 Riot Posts

*makepopcorns*

GenesisDante

10-01-2010

I lol'd +1.

Soga no Tojiko

10-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinsoo View Post
*makepopcorns*
care to share?

Dibble

10-01-2010

Guinsoo share? Guinsoo only shares his sarcasm and derision. He knows what is best in life. He lives by that motto of: To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

I hope you understand now, Guinsoo does not share.

Mete1110

10-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinsoo View Post
*makepopcorns*

can i has?

Paragus Rants

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2010

uhappybro?

KalosCast

10-01-2010

Seee!? This is the problem with LoL, nobody's willing to take responsibility for what they do! You're just one of the best players in the game, admit it. If you were that bad, then why do you keep winning games, huh? Doesn't the other team have an equal chance of having good players? Every game has two perfectly matched teams who each have exactly a 50% chance of winning. GAWD!

12345 ... 8