AD Nidalee

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kellyjackson

10-23-2012

Former dota player from wc3. Just started playing league this year and im in love with nidalee.

AD Build:
MS quints
AD red
Armor yellows
MR blues

AP Build:
AP quints
Magic pen red (all i have for ap)
health per lvl yellows
ability power per lvl blue

AD build: boots > blue cup> wriggles*> hog*> Phage>Boots of Mobility>spirit visage> triforce> GA > red cup
AP : boots>blue cup> magic pen boots> red cup> death cap> lich bane> rylais>GA
*= If im fed with lots of kills

any tips on my builds/ situtional scenarios i should watch out for ?

hard coutners to ad/ap nidalee ? o_O

dangers in first picking ad/ap nidalee ?

when is it a good idea to mid/top with ap nid ?

bob000

10-23-2012

Dunno about boots of mobility.
Champions which would give Nidalee a hard time would be Teemo, Pantheon, Jax
She is okay early pick but I wouldn't first pick top if I can avoid it.
She is a good match against a lot of popular tops, notably Yorrick.

MrRecht

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

If you're top then I'd go mainly ad nid. You punish them for leaving lane by pushing really hard. You can take towers really fast.

AP nid's teamfight isn't very strong, cat form isn't usefull since you're squishy and melee. Kinda like fizz but no real disengage like his pogostick.

Bushes are you're friend, so once you hit 6 as top nid you can be in their jungle and get out fairly ez.

You're builds look great. Strong dualists can zone her real easily. Lee Sin and Jax. Malphite might also be hard to lane against if he decides to stack armor.

Kellyjackson

10-24-2012

has anyone experimented with frozen mallet over tri-force ?

I find myself lacking hp and tankiness (even with merc treads >_<) in team fights and as AD solo top i should be able to sustain some hits.

Would Frozen mallet+warmogs+atmas work ? I suppose in this build scenario zeal or sheen would never come into play removing some MS, crit % and more importantly the sheen proc but i suppose it would provide the tankiness im looking for

cpandarun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

In most games you have to make a decision (if you're stacking health) between Frozen Mallet or Warmogs. They're just so expensive and you won't have any damage and by the time you buy them you'll need to start buying resistances because the ad and ap carries have more well ad and ap. Frozen Mallet can definitively work as Nid. But it's more for my team doesn't have an initiator and I'm going to have to build tanky so I can eat a round of burst from the enemy team.

About Atma's well hmmm it's an allright item. It seems to be only effective with a huge hp pool like a maxed Warmogs and is a waste of gold if your only hp item is Frozen Mallet. You can buy a BF sword and Chainmail vest which will give you comparable stats for cheaper which you can then turn into more powerful items.