Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

1440 (1599 best) elo support looking for adc duo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lostdreamers

10-23-2012

title says it all.
i main supports
looking for an ad carry. -- will check elo and adc scores.
add lostdreamers
i was 1599 at one point and have been showing it in my games.. hopefully you are not the low end of 1400s.

i was on a 14 win streak with ryze since i started back up not that long ago just got my first loss today.. shows my mid power, usually ward, gank, win lane and what not.

also a mean jungle >:}

Astro 2A

10-24-2012

i am a pretty beast adc. I'm in elo hell do to soloing and having afk's literally 9 games in a row. So I just stopped and played normal games with friends in the range of 1350-2200 elo and help my own in mid/adc positions. I don't care so much about the Janna skin, i want a good duo partner. to help me get out of bad elo and i could help you get even higher.

let me know if you're interested.

accounts:
LPK Astro
Astro11 - havent played on this one in a while. been leveling my alt.

Lostdreamers

10-24-2012

yeah i'll add you
looking for 1450+ elo ad carry for ranked duo (i am1466 main supports) --have skype!

Eggroll9000

10-25-2012

I play mf but I can't seem to win even with my kd and creep score. I have over 250 games as mf so my avg is not a fluke. Still can't seem to win. Add me anyway.

MistaSky

10-25-2012

I got from 1300 to 1500 just from adcing. I main adc for a while now add me in game (forums name)