Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Gragas vs Orianna

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Simonino

10-23-2012

Hello summoners ! I am here to ask for your wisdom regarding the champion I should buy next. As the title is, I'm wondering which one of these is more viable. The tricky thing is that I like both their play-style, but I can only buy one ( ).
Thank you in advance for your answers.
Best regards.

Rusion

10-24-2012

I'm thinking Orianna might be a better choice, her pull-in is invaluable in teamfights, while Gragas blasts them away maybe letting them escape. Although, Gragas does have an easier early game with his W. But, Orianna can shield her allies.

Whatevs, I think Orianna is better for mid-late game teamfighting imo.

pentadragon

10-24-2012

Hey,
I like graves because he is carry and does tons of damage throughout the game, early or late.

Happy Decoy

10-24-2012

Gragas is tougher, has more sustain, and is better at initiating.

Orianna does more damage, is more versatile, and can turn a good melee ADC is a penta-killing juggernaut late game.

Lord Ryushishin

10-24-2012

Orianna definately.