RIOT and Tribunal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Big Winky Dink

10-23-2012

well lets just start off by saying that this whole thing about banning accounts is a scam !! They only do it to make more money, ever notice that your account wont be perma banned until you have spent money on it and your level 30 ? Why let you keep that account for .. they arent making anything anymore off of boosts and so on. I just have a question about why the **** you ban peoples account who play the game often spend money on buying stuff ?

It makes no sense to me these idiots need to wake the fuuck up.. they have so many stupid little kids playing this game that are a waste of time. They report everyone for everything feed and dont say **** on the chat soo they look like that are just being inoccent !! They really need to wake the fuuck up and realize that some people playing this game that get mad.. get mad for a fuucking reason when dumbasses are dilberilty feeding and being dumb we can see it in game !! you cant tell everything from a fuucking chat .. ANyway all i have to say enjoy banning me i'll just make another one AND MAKE SURE I FUUCK THIS WHOLE COMMUNITY UP THE ASS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PurpleBlitz

10-23-2012

This hurts me, it has like 76% lifesteal on my brain and it crits for TONS OF DAMAGE