Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can't see fiddles

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xaogypsie

10-01-2010

I'm attaching a screenshot, but basically I can't see fiddlestix. I can see his summoner name and health bar, but only very small artifacts. In the image that I posted, I circled where he was, so you can see what I mean.

xaogypsie

10-01-2010

I needed to include such a large image so you could see what I mean, but it looks like the text got messed up. Here is what I wrote:

I'm attaching a screenshot, but basically I can't see fiddlestix. I can see his summoner name and health bar, but only very small artifacts. In the image that I posted, I circled where he was, so you can see what I mean.

Mo shaggin

10-01-2010

There are several other champs that have the same problem. They are addressing the issue.

xaogypsie

10-02-2010

Oh, I somehow wasn't aware. Fiddles is the only one like that for me.

Icettiflow

10-02-2010

Have you tried making any changes to your level of detail in the video settings?