Afraid To Talk In Game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ImNotSoGrump

10-23-2012

does anyone else feel like this? you say one thing wrong.. or piss someone off by saying anything.. it can be as simple as.. hey im losing come help me please.. and you get back fire of "noob cant play vs X champ nooooooob" then come the report calls to ALL chat.. "report X feeding" .. it happens all the time.. and in my recent ban.. the excuse under the single case i was banned for was "lost his lane to X champ as X champ loooool bad player" so you can be banned now.. for being bad? and asking for assistance from your team? does riot not care?

TaIont

10-23-2012

No because I'm not an ass. I use this thing called decency.

ImNotSoGrump

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xoxex View Post
No because I'm not an ass. I use this thing called decency.
did you even read what i wrote LMAO!

lmaonade200

10-23-2012

you can't be banned for 1 case

and i **** talk all the time, when people complain and whine incessantly I fire back hard, never been banned, let alone warned!

just watch what you do, since if you've been banned before you've definitely been doing something wrong

Xenîth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

I type in commands almost all the time. Never been banned...

Occasionally I'll spam ping like mad. (Because people never want to show up to fights) but yes, there are occasions where people will explode on you. Just talk civilly or let it drop. You always get the final say at the end of the game with the report....

Phrixscreoth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

No, I've never been afraid to talk in game.