too scared to play league and lose lane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tetris Chemist

10-23-2012

I've gotten banned for losing lane against a teemo as lee sin and losing as ryze vs malzahar and somehow getting outclassed constitutes feeding
I played teemo earlier today however, and I've proved how easy it is to kill someone right as they get back to lane as teemo, I've never been able to counter malz in the few times I'm matched up with him unfortunately

M8KER

10-23-2012

Work! play well! or you get banned! Woopsh

Zetasphere

10-23-2012

People do not get banned for a couple of bad games.

MadcowDead

10-23-2012

We all have bad games, unless you make an ass of yourself you won't get banned for them. Just play the game with a calm demeanor and you'll be fine regardless.

Tetris Chemist

10-23-2012

I got banned for those two games
I don't see how as a lee sin there's any way not to lose vs an ap teemo who shreds your hp as you enter lane
I was playing vs malz and i lost half my hp as i entered lane
I was reported for feeding and trolling but I was not at all intentionally doing so, you can get reported nowadays for just having a bad game and I'm sitting here shivering thinking about it

Krazula

10-23-2012

I don't think anyone ever gets banned for one game. I don't think they even get put to tribunal for a single game, maybe if everyone reports then though, I don't know. But even if you get to the tribunal for one game, it'd be your first time at tribunal and I think the punishments escalate the more times you're sent there, so it'd be a while before you'd get to the point of a ban.

You can be reported for losing a lane, but probably just by people that are looking for someone to blame and report people in half of their games. The reports by these people I think are given less weight, so they are less likely to get you sent to tribunal.

I just don't believe you were banned for losing one lane in one game.

Among Tides

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctic Puma View Post
GUYS when is the last day to get highest elo?
You have til the 6th of November to get highest elo. Good luck!

OT, never been banned and I've had my fair dose of bad games. As long as you don't whine and throw tantrums, nothing's gonna happen.

Tetris Chemist

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazula View Post
I don't think anyone ever gets banned for one game. I don't think they even get put to tribunal for a single game, maybe if everyone reports then though, I don't know. But even if you get to the tribunal for one game, it'd be your first time at tribunal and I think the punishments escalate the more times you're sent there, so it'd be a while before you'd get to the point of a ban.

You can be reported for losing a lane, but probably just by people that are looking for someone to blame and report people in half of their games. The reports by these people I think are given less weight, so they are less likely to get you sent to tribunal.

I just don't believe you were banned for losing one lane in one game.
lost lane in two games
recently played a game today as teemo top, killed a guy 5 times within 10 minutes, but did I report him for feeding? no, he just lost lane until teamfights happened where he got fed fine

Piltover Mayor

10-23-2012

Sorry, Pal. You don't get banned for playing a few bad games.

chaser676

10-23-2012

Let us see your tribunal card if you're convinced it's just for 2 bad games