Dude I love wukong.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Athrodox

10-23-2012

He's like the best stealth for me, second is kha'zix, but really if you do his ap and actually do normal attack damage too, you will be literally unstoppable. He's a great character and I really enjoy playing him, I could solo the baron too :P

Snake XT

10-24-2012

Well a good sight ward placement can ruin a good wukong player. You go into steath but the enemy will still see where your real wukong will be going.

ForgivEnemy

10-24-2012

Wukong is a really really fun champion to play and his ult is great for initiation, however with picks like irelia, jax, vladimir, malphite, etc he loses a lot of lane match ups. But he is a lot of fun to play no doubt

Notdoppler

10-24-2012

He's one of my favourite champs, but he simply isn't reliable in most champ matchups (assuming equal skill levels). :/

VanillaCrunch

10-24-2012

I only play him for normals only because he is easily countered when people know who you are.

eczangief

10-25-2012

he's so expensive im jealous i needa save up

warmNjuicy4u

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgivEnemy View Post
Wukong is a really really fun champion to play and his ult is great for initiation, however with picks like irelia, jax, vladimir, malphite, etc he loses a lot of lane match ups. But he is a lot of fun to play no doubt
wukong poops on vlad lol

Zlain

11-30-2012

"litterally unstoppable" is a bit of a stretch. No?