A prime example of why the tribunal is broken.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tenmar

10-23-2012

Welcome to League of Legends! Where you can just see the progression in each match of a player trying to be helpful slowly breaking the code due to how terrible his teammates are performing.

Honestly yeah Tribunal sucks. It emulates the witch trials where you are accused and no hard evidence like a replay or the ability to defend yourself exists. Also it enables people who have a holier than thou attitude to enforce their unrealistic high standards upon others that chances are in their daily lives contradict every punishment they hand out.

Kirbunis

10-23-2012

You got banned because you were calling members of your team useless, an action that does not abide by the Summoner's Code at all. That, and you were generally toxic to your team. No surprise that you got banned.

Vanblod

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenmar View Post
Welcome to League of Legends! Where you can just see the progression in each match of a player trying to be helpful slowly breaking the code due to how terrible his teammates are performing.

Honestly yeah Tribunal sucks. It emulates the witch trials where you are accused and no hard evidence like a replay or the ability to defend yourself exists. Also it enables people who have a holier than thou attitude to enforce their unrealistic high standards upon others that chances are in their daily lives contradict every punishment they hand out.
You're right, we should burn em at the stake. That'll teach em!

Goreaddict

10-23-2012

Constant bullying and complaining on top of rudeness and racism, would ban again 10/10

Saikaici

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

Another prime example of how the tribunal is working as intended.

Seriously, I'd report. Learn to play the game instead of Type to Learn. This isn't typing class. You're harassing your team all game...

Cooper

10-23-2012

I'd say you deserve like a day ban.. two weeks wtf is that ****. The worst you say is "you're terrible" in worse spelling of course XD but still.. I say that all the time when i'm angry and don't get banned.

Solstic

10-23-2012

While I think a time ban shouldn't be based off of one game.

You were pretty negative in chat. I'd press the punish button without thinking twice.

Høt?høtGG

10-23-2012

the enemy say "sorry about taric" so you do what the comment of that ezreal say probably you go afk and you buy wards..

Nervyr

10-23-2012

Tribunal is broken?
lvl 13 2/10 taric who never shuts up about how bad his team is. um....

Ur broken. =)

Koronis

10-23-2012

Lmao 2 weeks for that? Jesus this terrible system