Worst Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shapstuh

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sėnuch View Post
I have said this before and I will say it again.

The champion is only as good as the player.
I totally agree, i use to think garens were just useless. then i got in higher and higher level lobby's, and found out they annoying as **** lol. there is no bad champ, just bad skill. i will say though some champs do tower over others, other then that i find the champ balances are fair

SightlessVoid

10-25-2012

Twitch is a joke now...

PogoPogoPogoPogo

10-25-2012

http://www.lolking.net/news/analyze-...west-win-rates

Even this though isn't necessarily an accurate interpretation of what champions are the worst. This is merely a list of what champions have the lowest win-rates.

There are a number of reasons why a champion could have a low win-rate. Some of them actually point to flaws with the champion. For example, the champion could just be horrendous in laning phase, and unless you somehow manage to get good farm, you'll be a non-factor in teammates because you were zoned. On the other hand, it could be that the champion crushes laning phase but just isn't that great in team fights. A champion that isn't good at teamfights will always be on a team that has a harder time in teamfights, and this could result in more losses.

But then it could lead to something that's not a problem with the champion at all. It could simply be that there's something about the champion that just appeals to bad players. So it's not that the champion is bad so much as just the players who tend to play that champion are worse on average than players who don't play the champion.

Syndra and Kha'zix are also on this list. With these two being the most recent releases, I'd make the case that it's possible that the vast majority of players picking them simply haven't mastered them yet. They could perhaps be playing them completely wrong. I know for example there's a very high ranked player who plays Rengar A LOT and is extremely successful with him (against other high ranked players, etc).

AnaI PIeasure

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krubz View Post
Play Sejuani. The only great thing about her is her ult and it's a skillshot on an extremely high cooldown. IMO she just sucks.
If i can carry as Bruiser Leblanc top, I think anyone can do well as Jungle Sej.

awesomejak

10-25-2012

[QUOTE=allheil;30644610]gotta love the noobs who think there are no bad chars and its all about how you play them. There is a reason some characters are played in higher frequencies than others, and it is because some are better than others (gasp!). Since riot is making every character fit into the role of bruiser, ap, adc, support they have to make almost every character the same as every other one in that role with minor differences.

Trundle, Olaf, Renekton, Nasus, kayle, sejuani, are all good examples of weak or niche champions. No matter how skilled you are with these guys you are missing out by not picking someone else unless your team comp absolutely relies on Trundle or something (ya right.

Wow... Lol I have seen BOSS kayle and olaf's and Sejuani's .... A lot of people don't know how to play champs correctly Shaco is another example of this.

PreskoolPredator

10-25-2012

You people forget about champions like sion. what role exactly does he fit in any way?

Disgustipated86

10-25-2012

People say Karma is bad, then I call them out and crush them mid.

Lulu is not bad but she has been going downhill, the same holds true for Soraka.

Twitch is claimed to be bad, but its just that there aren't many people who play him, those who do play him, know how and they will eat you.

Personally I think Kha'zix and Rengar are both **** junglers and while some think this might be a crazy idea, I roll Jarvan tank, Nautilus tank or Sejuani, I will own your jungle so hard you won't know what happened.

Which brings me to Sejuani, for those who think she is bad, try her for a couple of weeks as a jungler, you will realize her gank potential is outstanding

TofuSnapDragon

10-25-2012

Ashe is the worst champion.

blazerboy

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix0Wright View Post
The champs with the lowest win rates are Syndra, Karma, Kah'Zix, Yi, and Urgot according to LolKing.
And all of them have strengths to go with their weaknesses
Kha'Zix: Great ganking, especially with the correct evos
Yi: great chasing ability, and AP Yi is OP in aram
Urgot: longest poke ever
Syndra: never played her so idk, but she does have good aoe damage and a nice ult mechanic

blazerboy

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by allheil View Post
gotta love the noobs who think there are no bad chars and its all about how you play them. There is a reason some characters are played in higher frequencies than others, and it is because some are better than others (gasp!). Since riot is making every character fit into the role of bruiser, ap, adc, support they have to make almost every character the same as every other one in that role with minor differences.

Trundle, Olaf, Renekton, Nasus, kayle, sejuani, are all good examples of weak or niche champions. No matter how skilled you are with these guys you are missing out by not picking someone else unless your team comp absolutely relies on Trundle or something (ya right.)

example: person above thinks karma played right would be epic. You think there is no skillcap for characters. A quick hint, all of the weak champions have very low skill caps. You can only be so good with Karma, she never gets epic no matter who you are unless you are playing people well below your skill level. You don't make logical sense by insisting that every character can be epic... compared to what exactly?
Yea, sure, that's why we saw so much Olaf in the championships( btw, 30 minutes ago, 8 kills as him in a 20 minute game), and why Renekton is the fovorite of quite a few pros
also, I have a friend who, playing against all level 30s, consistantly gets at least 10 kills and little to no deaths soooooooooooooooooo