Is dominion dying?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BockNak

10-23-2012

I haven't heard anything much at all as to ranked possibilities, or even that many people playing. Is it dying?

urmamasllama

10-23-2012

hate to say it but yorick buried this place quite a while back. just waiting on that respawn timer now...

:-\

I am hopeful for the future but as of right now its pretty bad

HaIfhearted

10-23-2012

I think it's the opposite of what the op is asking.
Dominion was mostly dead, but it seems to be slowly coming back to life, and things are starting to look good for the future again.

IronAegis

10-23-2012

Queue times have remained steady for me (blind) for the past few months. I'm still here and enjoying myself, but I agree I'd really like to see ranked just to see how I stack up!

MMKH

10-23-2012

I think people are on vacation seeing how Treeline got remade, and playing it on PBE. I can't wait to play that when it gets released TBH.

Sauron

10-23-2012

Dominion popularity has only gone up since the beginning of this year.

There were a few dips when other games were released though.

NamKim

10-23-2012

I will admit that I am no where near as active on the forums as I used to be over the summer, nor do I play nearly as much. But that is because school takes priority for me.

But I still have my dream of someday going against/playing with FDru without him being mad at my lack of skills...I can dream...I love you FDru.

At this point, I wouldn't expect anything about ranked until at least near season 3. With the end of the competitive season, I don't think there will be any ranked modes. But this is what I heard from other people so do not quote me on that.

DG Denz Brujah

10-23-2012

Calm before the storm people ... Dominion is going to blow the roof off real soon(tm)
Wait and see....

Westlin

10-23-2012

A big thanks has to go out to Talith and Elalya(mainly Elalya) for posting on Reign of Gaming giving the community insight into the game mode and I feel like their efforts are why it is not dying.

Redenbacher

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
Dominion popularity has only gone up since the beginning of this year.

There were a few dips when other games were released though.
This is the case for me. I haven't played since Guild Wars 2 hit...

...then Borderlands 2 hit...

...then Torchlight 2...

I want to try the new TT on PBE, but other than that the time I do have for gaming is otherwise occupied.