Please dont remove wards....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gelu avis

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSchoolRPGs View Post
How do you play Dominion? Last time I checked people still walked through the jungle there.
but there there is still only a small jungle with limited loss of vision.

Losin It

10-23-2012

I don't care for them taking vision / sight wards out. This is seriously going to cause tower humping. Making ganks and team fights difficult.

MMOKEY

10-23-2012

i dun see the point of taking the wards out. without wards how can we counter jungle and push the lane?
warding is a strategy especially in red / dragon fight. also useful to counter some stealth champs like eve, rengar.
This new TT just like another Dominion to me.

TheLittlestLulu

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSchoolRPGs View Post
How do you play Dominion? Last time I checked people still walked through the jungle there.
Getting ganked in Dominion isn't nearly as game ending as getting ganked in TT is.

Yeasty GG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

People need to understand what Riots aim is with 3's. I feel like leaving wards in the new TT just facilitates that low risk gameplay that is part of what is dragging 3's matches out longer than they should. I personally don't want 3's to be a miniature 5's. What they are aiming for is fast paced, high risk, high reward game play. Removing wards seems like one of the best ways to do that. Its going to cause the tides of the game to shift very rapidly resulting in shorter matches, and requiring more skill intensive gameplay. Map awareness will be a must, and players will have to rely more on their instincts, no safety nets. Seems epic to me.

Perplx TesseN

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yeast King View Post
People need to understand what Riots aim is with 3's. I feel like leaving wards in the new TT just facilitates that low risk gameplay that is part of what is dragging 3's matches out longer than they should. I personally don't want 3's to be a miniature 5's. What they are aiming for is fast paced, high risk, high reward game play. Removing wards seems like one of the best ways to do that. Its going to cause the tides of the game to shift very rapidly resulting in shorter matches, and requiring more skill intensive gameplay. Map awareness will be a must, and players will have to rely more on their instincts, no safety nets. Seems epic to me.
Quite frankly I have not been researching the "New TT" until now because I like surprises on League :P

Reading through this post I was very torn whether I agreed with the Ward Removal.

Alas, The King said this VERY well and cleared up my doubts about this choice. The Fields of Justice don't need to be a walk in the park, I'm very excited to see how this turns out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's another thought for you guys.

Every League of Legends map to date teaches your different aspects of the game.
For example:

5v5: Time control, consistency, long-term planning and sustain. Feeling very "mortal", if you will.

Dominion: Very fast paced reckless attempts to find your champions limitations and your ability to show heavy aggression with practically no consequences. It allows you to hone your personal 'skill rotation' and the way you approach your champion. Honestly, there is no field as deadly as Dominion :P

3v3: Mini 5s, basically. There isn't a whole lot to say about what 3s taught me. The game "Snowballs" quicker but it veryyy rarely gets as intense as any 5s match. From my experience in 3s, I either smash on people or I get smashed on. 3s are much harder to "Turn Around" as 5s seem like you have some options.

Maybe they're trying to change this. I feel like these changes will add more balance to the 3s matches bringing that "Turnable" game play it was lacking. Also, to give people something more to look forward to instead of 5s all the time. Something fresh, because they're not ready for a complete new map yet.

Sorry for novel, just some thoughts.

Zerglinator

10-24-2012

Use the Hextech Sweeper and Grez's Spectral Lantern. It's what they're there for.

casatore

10-24-2012

removing ward is just going to make the map unbalance and broke(which is the opposite of what they want to do) they should leave the tab the way it is or make the shadow isle a completely new map and change the graphics and minor detail on tt..... or else the map is going to be just unplayable and riot is going to loose allot of the veteran player(such as myself ) because of this.

hope they leave the ward on the shop....

Resolute Riven

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by casatore View Post
removing ward is just going to make the map unbalance and broke(which is the opposite of what they want to do) they should leave the tab the way it is or make the shadow isle a completely new map and change the graphics and minor detail on tt..... or else the map is going to be just unplayable and riot is going to loose allot of the veteran player(such as myself ) because of this.

hope they leave the ward on the shop....
When you stated you were a "Veteran Player," but I saw "Junior Member" on your forum tag I just had to look you up, and to no suprise your are 1029 ELO. I LoL'd so hard

smileyssd

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezia View Post
in the new TT you shouldn't even have to say MIA. map awareness alone will tell you when somebody is missing. Oracles is only 250 gold and has a 4 minute duration (is not lost on death). In my opinion no wards are necessary on the new TT and having them would give teams vision of the ENTIRE map for the entirety of the game.
i dis like that oracles does not go away on death and do you really think the game is only going to last 3 min?
i think wards need to stay but cost a good bit more