@morello A question about a few design decisions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koechophe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

After having seen such wonderful responses to @morello threads in the last few days, I'm composing this one to ask things that I cannot find any cohesive answers to.

Mainly, i'm curious about the nerfs done to lulu and janna meant to hurt their mid lane gameplay. According to the redposts (at the time of the nerfs) the lulu nerfs were because she was op. But now, she's never used in a mid lane setting, because she has no offensive ratios. I specifically remember seeing the posts assure us that lulu mid would be preserved, because it's a fun playstyle. Are there any plans to bring this playstyle back, or was it nerfed into the ground for a reason? Lulu's ap boost would only be good early on, and leveling it first would be removing all form of damage. Her harass is good, but she has severe mana problems to make up for that. I like using her Q and E as nukes, and I like having some more health on the ult. Just curious why this playstyle was removed.

As for janna, similar question, why did you guys remove her ap mid lane?

I really hope you can answer this question, I've gotten responses from two reds on the issue, but those responses were "i don't know". I've searched the forums extensively for any posts by riot to confirm the reasoning behind these nerfs. You guys say you support alternate playstyles. Why were these ones killed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koechophe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

bump