Rengar Ulti Changes. Opinions please.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YetiMonsta

10-23-2012

Rengars stealth is getting a nerf in regards to its length, but its not going to change much in my opinion.
I believe there should be a way to spot rengar in the same way evelynn can be.

If I had it my way I would like to see one of these 2 changes

1.After Rengar was within 1000 or whatever units of a visible enemy champ his permanent stealth would have 1 second before it changed over to evelynn style and he would be visible if he just sat beside you.
Also, this would apply to running away, once his ult is popped, he has 1 second to make a getaway, then his stealth is brought back to normal stealth standards.

OR

2. Another idea is more along the lines of Vayne style ulti, he can keep his stealth, as long as hes running towards an enemy. Run away and your not a stealthy pridestalker anymore.

I feel like its just too easy for Rengar to unleash all of his potential. He needs that burst damage to stay the same, but it should be much more difficult to unload all of it on 1 carry and get away.

z Netsky

10-23-2012

What about his Q? Isnt that getting nerfed aswell?

Oh No Porque

10-23-2012

Just play Fiora and get oracles he activates Q you Riposte and GG

Foomps

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

oh look another low elo scrub QQ'ing about Rengar and wants to suggest balance changes for Rengar even though he has never played him before

SmokinOne

10-23-2012

haha another dumb idea on a champ that is already getting nerfed into the ground please GTFO

PowderToast

10-23-2012

Haha this is hilarious.

"I believe there should be a way to spot rengar " -OP

There is, it's called Oricles Elixir and or Vision Ward(s).

This to me is almost as good as when I killed a Rengar who attempted to run away and he said in all chat "could you see me?" ... Silly novices, L2P and leave my favorite champions alone.

For the record, even with his nerfs, Rengar will still be "OP" when played by people who understand him, just like any other champions in this game.

Doctor Swole

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rostom curse View Post
Just play Fiora and get oracles he activates Q you Riposte and GG
If you picked fiora against my rengar with the intention of doing that. i would just play ap just sayin

Treeke

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Swole View Post
If you picked fiora against my rengar with the intention of doing that. i would just play ap just sayin
Actually, fiora can and will dodge rengar Q, thus, gaining an advantage over rengar on a 1v1 leading to a win.

But now on the thread. Imagine if leona's ult, evelynn's ult or, heck, even annie's ult get extra 20 of cooldown because they are spammable ults. See? They have been nerfed by a lot if that were to happen.

Not only that but his Q nerf. Those nerfs will affect rengar a lot and he might not see that much play after those.

Doctor Swole

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treeke View Post
Actually, fiora can and will dodge rengar Q, thus, gaining an advantage over rengar on a 1v1 leading to a win.
except for the part where rengar doesn't 1v1. he just blows his burst, throws his slow and runs away