Riot: We need new forums. NOT debetable.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1330ca164c1e976181edd

10-24-2012

You can't search for new topics. You can't even ****.ing search for your own topics and post! (For me this ended up with having like 80-100 tabs in Firefox with LOL topics only, which just sucks for me).

For some reason, e-mail notification doesn't work for me either.

Then, there are also a lot of other bugs; for some time I couldnt visit the forums, still the case on Chrome, ends up being redirected at the homepage, then, there is a cookie named "testcookie" (for whatever purpose), very often I cannot log in at the forums - If I click at the homepage, I am suddenly logged in, but in the forums I am getting logged out again. If I try to log in at the forums, I get the message "not authorized". Only way to fix this is to delete my cookies everytime this occurs....

So riot, please, oh, f.ucking please, do something about those forums!

Yana

10-24-2012

Agreed on the "search", however...

I don't have any of the bugs you're having, and I use IE, perhaps you should make the switch?

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

Yeah... I came here from Runescape, and while the Runescape forums do lack alot of the features of some forums, their profile system, and quick find codes, make finding threads you've posted on before and navigating in general a very simple task.

Not sure how difficult that would be to implement, but it's surely worth considering.

IS1330ca164c1e976181edd

10-24-2012

+ they should put up a clickable link to your name and your summoner profile in general.

Grim Reaper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basnap View Post
+ they should put up a clickable link to your name and your summoner profile in general.
Seriously, we need more customization on these forums.