Help wanted!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wikkedly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

Greetings, I'm Wikkedly and this is a rough draft for a concept that i really like!
Please let me know if you have advice or creative criticism!

also i am willing to give a review for one, please let me know your thoughts and then post a concept that i may help with!

Kiki being innocent and sweet doesn't know how to fight well and likes helping people, however her second personality (Anara) is a trained killer who throws knives as her basic attack, and is a cold blooded killer who knows just where to strike to kill her target but isn't silly enought to get into the fray of battle, often leaving Kiki with battle scars but still alive usually.

Kiki / Anara, The innocent killer

Role: Support / Attack damage carry, assassin

Stats:
Health: 390 (+80)
Mana: 250 (+50)
Attack Damage: 49 (+3)
Attack Speed: 0.625 (+3.05%)
Range: 600
Health Regen: 5.5 (+0.65)
Mana Regen: 6.75 (+0.65)
Armor: 13 (+3)
Magic Resist: 30 (+1.25)
Mov. Speed: 315

note: Max stacks 3. Stacks are lost on death and durations are shortened on mind shift.

(option 2) Passive: When Kiki assists in a champion death she gets a stack of Innocence. For each stack she generates an aura which grants herself and nearby allies 3 armor and 3 magic resist (+1 each per level). When Anara kills an enemy champion she gets a buff that gives her 2 Armor pen and DoT bleeding effect on attack dealing 1 damage for 5 seconds each (+1 armor pen and +0.5 DoT per level).

note: Max stacks 3. Stacks are lost on death and durations are shortened on mind shift.

(Q): (Kiki) Slow/Shield: Slows enemy's movement speed by 30% for 3 seconds, or shields an ally for 40 / 80 / 120 / 160 / 200 hp (+70% AP) for 5 seconds
Mana cost 60 / 70 / 80 / 90 / 100
Cooldown 15 / 13 / 11 / 9 / 7
Range 450

(Anara) Solid teleport: Teleports to given location within range of 600, champions and minions between the two points take 60 / 85 / 110 / 135 / 160 dmg (+ .5 AD)
Mana cost 70 / 80 / 90 / 100 / 110
Cooldown: 18 / 17 / 16 / 15 / 14 seconds

(W): (Kiki) Break free: Clears herself or an ally of most debuffs (not including Suppress.) and adds 15% move speed for 3 seconds.
range 400
mana cost 45 / 75 / 105 / 135 / 165
Cooldown 40 / 35 / 30 / 25 / 20 seconds

(Anara) Shove: Anara pushes a nearby enemy back.
Range: 150
Knockback 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 / 600
Mana cost 55
Cooldown: 13 / 12 / 11 / 10 / 9 seconds
Damage: 20 / 40 / 80 / 100 / 120 (+ .5 AD)

(E): (Kiki) Enhance calm: Lowers the total damage output of a target enemy by 20% for 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 seconds.
Range 600
mana cost 75 / 90 / 110 / 130 / 200
cooldown 14 / 13 / 12 / 11 / 10 seconds

(Anara) Ruthless shot: Anara attacks with no thought of mercy, dealing 60 / 95 / 130 / 165 / 200 damage (+0.6 AD)
Range: 675
Cooldown 10 / 9.5 / 9 / 8.5 / 8
Mana cost 40 / 50 / 60 / 70 / 80

(R): Mind Shift: Anara takes control and gains stealth for 2 / 3 / 4 seconds.
Kiki regains control and gains 10 / 20 / 30 tenacity for 4 seconds.
Cooldown: 6 seconds

(This Ult is much like Nidalee, shyv, jayce, how it switches between the two.)

Recommended Items:
Philosopher's Stone, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Hextech Gunblade, Aegis of the Legion, Trinity Force, Guardian Angel

Quotes:

Upon Selection:
"This should be interesting!"

Movement: (Kiki)
"Okay."
"Let's go! "
"I concur. "
"Alright "
"If you say so! "
(Anara)
"It shall be done."
"They will die "
"If you insist. "
"They wont see me coming. "
"Let's go."

Attacking: (Kiki)
"If that is your wish. "
"I will do my best! "
"I've got this. "
"I will do what i can. "
"Try to have mercy."
(Anara)
"Don't blink."
"You're will be done."
"They will be no more."
"Agreed."
"I will be their undoing"

Joke:
Kiki: Knock knock...
Anara Who's there?
Kiki *Gasps*

Anara: Those who cross me will die.
Kiki: unless you're adorable!
Anara: *Sigh*

Taunt:
Kiki: "Don't make her hurt you. "
Anara: "Don't tempt me. "

Animations:

Dance:
Kiki: Bounces happily with her hands in the air
Anara: twirls around spinning knives in her hands

Upon Death:
(Kiki) *Spins back to land face up, reashes up with right arm* I... couldn't save them.."
(Anara) *Falls to knees hunched over* "Have I Revenged your death yet?" *falls over on her side.*

Moving:
(Kiki) Skips long drifting strides almost as if floating.
(Anara) Runs ready to attack

Attacking:
(Kiki) Poorly throws throwing knives
(Anara) Skillfully throws knives

Idle:
Kiki: attempts practicing with close range knives and fumbles one.
Anara: Tosses an catches a knife.
Kiki: Throws a knife at the ground and fails to get it stuck in.
Anara: Throws three knives at once into the ground
Kiki: tests the sharpness of a knife and hurts herself
Anara: balances a knife by the tip on her finger

Please let me know what you think!

Also, im going to be writing a back story here as well.

Anara was originally the bodies true owner, she had studied for more than half of her life to be ready for anything, whether that meant she had to kill someone, she went in search of the best teacher she could find.
Eventually, after years of training, she felt she had learned all that she could from them, and went on to become a mercenary, at first she was enjoying herself while she climbed the ranks she became friends with Katarina, however soon they started to compete, Anara felt that Kat despised her. Anara always felt as if she would be hin Kat's shadow, so she got a little too aggressive about competing.
One evening Anara suffered massive injuries, Kat did all she could do to save her but with thoughts that she's lost her, Kat left Anara for dead.

When she awoke she couldn't remember anything from before, she started a new life living as an adopted daughter to the doctor who had gone out of his way to mend her injuries, they decided Kiki would be a fitting name for her and she began to learn the ways of healing.

(more to come later!)

Grab my Lemons

10-23-2012

I haven't done anything in a while, so sure, let's try it.
Here are some champs I've done.
Vitiosus, the Wandering Plague
Hivier, the Outcast of Nature

Wikkedly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

Cool, i like how thorough the hivier concept is, i will try to make a rough draft to give you an example of what im thinking ok?

BostonStapler

Grab my Lemons

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikkedly View Post
Cool, i like how thorough the hivier concept is, i will try to make a rough draft to give you an example of what im thinking ok?
Haha, thanks!
He was supposed to be for a contest, so I spent a good five or six hours on him.
Sure, sounds good.

Grab my Lemons

10-23-2012

The concept is good so far.
However, it's broken. How are we to differentiate between the two? There doesn't seem to be a way to switch between Kiki and Anara.

Wikkedly

10-24-2012

Oh that's her ult, much like the new champ, nidalee, shyv, or jayce
if you have anything you think i should change or add just let me know!

AMimicNamedWilo

10-24-2012

Actually, I think a combo of the two passives would be very interesting - Kiki grants an aura for armor and MRes while Anara gets armor pen and a bleeding DoT. Otherwise, it's a nifty concept - I'd personally put a bit of an increase on the cooldown of the teleport, and reduce the tenacity given by the shift to Kiki, since with Mercury Treads, she'd have 95 tenacity for 4 seconds. Perhaps Break Free should be reduced a teensy bit in effectiveness - at least make it not break suppression effects on such a low cooldown. Otherwise, interesting concept you have. I feel it needs a little bit more development, but you're on to something pretty good!

Wikkedly

10-24-2012

Thank you so much, i believe i have taken care of these problems, and updated it, i agreed with your idea to combine the passives, if there is any better way to explain or re-word something let me know, i don't think i did a very good job at that, Also your help with the tenacity was very helpful in that i didn't realize it was that much.

Wikkedly

10-25-2012

Not only am i very thankful for any help i get with her stats and abilities but i would really appreciate help with her lore as well!