15 New Champion Recommendations

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Simiun

10-23-2012

Hey guys! So I wanted to get some opinions on some new champions. I have been playing LoL for about a month now and just hit 30 and started playing ranked. I own about 20 champions, and am about to buy the 15k RP package and buy champions with it. I figure if I buy all 975 point champs that will give me 15 champs.

What I am looking for is some good champion recommendations for progressing in my current 1k ELO. I know I am still learning, but I can play any position, and I would like to know some of the best all around champs for ranked play at certain positions. I'll post what I already own, and then maybe you guys can post the 15 best champs you would pick in my position (as I said, I can fill any role, so if you wanted to post something like the best 3 for my ELO at each position, that would work too).

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Currently owned: Annie, Ashe, Garen, Kayle, Nunu, Poppy, Ryze, Sivir, Soraka, Alistar, Jax, Fiddlesticks, Evelynn, Sion,Taric, Tristana, Tryndamere, Warwick, Katarina, Vayne, Volibear.

Jesot

10-23-2012

OP champs are always good.

Top: Jayce, Rengar, Darius
Mid: Morgana, Ahri, Karthus
Jun: Skarner, Shyvana, Lee Sin/Maokai
ADC: Graves, Corki, Ezreal
Sup: Sona, Blitzcrank, Leona

Of course, keep a lookout for sales. Paying full price is a rip off.

And other people will just tell you to a. But play ranked, and b. Play what you like.

Most of the champs I listed are easy mode on top of OP.

Simiun

10-23-2012

Nice! All great choices! Thanks Jesot.

Keep 'em comin guys!

PogoPogoPogoPogo

10-23-2012

Go to the store, and go look at the bundles that are available. They have 20 champions each, and when you buy the bundle, you're getting them at about half-price.

So, Jesot made some good suggestions, but for example, you get Morgana, Karthus, Corki, and Blitzcrank between the two packages. A lot of the champs you already have unlocked are also in those packages though, so you'll just have to see which champions in the packages you don't have and see whether or not it's actually worth it, but either way, the bundles have an amazing mix of tops, mids, ADCs, supports, and junglers.

Simiun

10-23-2012

Yeah, thats not a bad idea, Pogo. Man, its such a shame I didn't just buy those earlier. Hadn't thought of that. But oh well. It might still be a better option. Maybe I will end up doing both... getting the bundles and still the 15 I like most for the different positions.

Malkshakevanilla

10-23-2012

I'm saving up for Darious. He looks beast and he is easily fed.

Firmativity

10-23-2012

Karma looks like a boss

So True II

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkshakevanilla View Post
Darius can be countered so easily it's not funny. Teemo/Jayce counter him HARD. Darius really looks quite amusing to play, but as easy as it is to snowball, it's also easy to get shut down.

MercilessRanger

10-23-2012

For top lane i go with Master Yi, Wukong, Darius, and Jace
For Jungle i use Rengar, Shaco, Hecarum, and Warwick
For mid i use Twisted Fate, Pantheon, and Ryze
For bot i go with Ashe, Alistar, Lux, and Morgana
15 there you go.

doombotMECHA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkshakevanilla View Post
I personnally feel like he just ks's the whole team, leaving them gold/exp starved