RIP "Message to our lore fans," thread...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaRatmastah

10-23-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1680645

A moderator has officially closed the thread. Though it may slowly die, never forget that we were told almost a year ago that we would be getting more info, and we haven't gotten anything then but a series of rewrites removing worldbuilding, followed by a few AMAs, and now nothing at all for the last three "lore" releases.

Seth Lightheart

10-23-2012

o.O Wow.... I was the last person to post on it.

But more importantly.... seriously riot!? Is it really that hard to have someone write up a story >.>

CARDBOARDWARRIOR

10-23-2012

They promised a new way to deliver lore to us, and now that they've failed, they're trying to bury the evidence.

Exman33

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

Let us weep my brothers

Methelod

10-23-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=249826

So, uhm, is it just me or does anyone else notice how Riot handled lore before compared to present day? Before the critique of the community seemed to be sought, now well it's not wanted nor responded to it would seem. I figured this is a tiny bit relevant because the thread in question is a prime example.

Hideous Z

10-24-2012

It is pretty different nowadays. Biggest mistake was letting Baba get away? I really appreciated his take on lore building.

Minion Strong

10-24-2012

The lore lives on in forum...form however yes?

Seth Lightheart

10-25-2012

*sigh* I just find it sad how riot doesn't care about it in the least. I understand most people don't care about lore but the people who do are a good percent >.>

DaRatmastah

10-31-2012

Honestly, I'm sure the people that care about the lore are a tiny enough percentage of their player base that ANY bones that we get thrown outside of the champion bios are already above and beyond the call of duty, as sad as that is for us precious few.