Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I don't even think I'm in a game, but there's the reconnect option

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Schismogenesis

10-23-2012

There was this strange problem that occurred to me just now. So i was browsing around the store, then an error occurred while the ranked queue came in. I pressed accept. 8 of the 10 guys accepted. Then it froze right there. can still move my cursor but the client i just stuck there.
SO, i quickly dodged it by alt f4ing. After a while, i came back and i had the reconnect option. I mean, how is this even possible. I dodged it at most 1 minute after i see the freeze. Then i couldn't reconnect. Sooo im stuck here not sure if I'm in a game or not

Keloth

10-23-2012

Happening to me too, please reply

aiodmfaodmvao

10-23-2012

Me too.

ToObeyIsLife

Recruiter

10-23-2012

just happened to me and now i cant play.... this sucks

Baxe

10-23-2012

Don't worry, it doesn't counts a lose or leave in any way as much as I am concerned, if you don't mind ill quote this post in my own post if there isn't a problem with it.

Here is the post: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2704197