New Gamemode idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

3t3rnal fir3

10-23-2012

My brother and I were talking in the car when he brought up the idea of CTF in LOL. I thought it would be really cool. The flags would be on the fountain. With a modified fountain turret to do less dmg at first but stack increasingly. This would start very aggressive team fights. Also they wouldnt be able to run through the jungle because of the mobs. They would agro if you went near them in the jungle. Also increase the wall thickness of the outer edge of the nexus area that way they couldnt just flash over the wall everytime. I think that this would be a great idea considering the new objectives Riot put in. Like for instance you could Garrison a flag to lock it down.

My brother and I are avid LOL players i get on every chance I get and the same goes for him. Please consider the idea i'd love too see this implemented in the game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Trollar Bear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3t3rnal fir3 View Post
The flags would be on the fountain. With a modified fountain turret to do less dmg at first but stack increasingly. ... I think that this would be a great idea considering the new objectives Riot put in. Like for instance you could Garrison a flag to lock it down.
I think the concept is good, but you shouldn't sell the execution short by trying to outfit another map to work. Riot could and would definitely design a specific CTF map that works really well for the game type. (Hey Red, I've got some ideas, if you want to hire me ;-)). I would be willing to bet they have at least talked about this idea, if not already working on something.