Stats screen after first game of opening app

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whiteman007

10-01-2010

so my fist game i play when i login the stat sceen comes right away but after my first game then it takes forever around 2-3mins. Also somethings get waiting for stats button to come up and the screen never shows.

BadaBingWitaPipe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2010

I have the same problem sometimes It even takes 4-5 minutes, it a huge hassle for my teammates to have to wait for me to load this. Also I get lots of other sluggish behavior after leaving the game idle for a while usually to the point where the client is completely unresponsive. I'm running a brand spankin new 15'' mac book pro

evLOH

10-03-2010

having same problem with Score board or how to call it takes from 5sec to 7min or more

Velkorious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2010

Yeah, it takes a long time to load.

It's actually faster to quit and log back in again to start a new game. You'll miss the scoreboard, but by the time you'll see it everyone else has already left...

BadaBingWitaPipe

10-03-2010

that doesn't even work for me because any time I quit the client i have to reboot my computer in order for it to open back up because it takes so long to re open if it does at all.