Gamer's Abyss Zeta looking for players! 1600+ please ^ ^

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cloudxhigh

11-07-2012

Bump

Kal3l

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

IGN: KrnxJunHyung
Timezone/Location: PST / California
Do you have a WORKING mic and skype working on your computer?: Yes
ELO: 1636
Experience (How long have you been playing): 2 Years
Strongest role: Mid
Preferred role (careful): Mid
Favourite Champion: Karthus
Your Top 5 Champions in your role: Karthus / Orianna / Anivia / Lux / Morgana
Your 3 Weakest Champions in your role: Cass / Kass / Viktor (don't own them)
What do you feel your strengths are as a player in your role and overall? (Answer both parts): I'm a play maker, I usually outfarm my opponent plenty while having a decent map awareness to know what's going on in the map. I play safe, I never surrender, and I'm fun to be around. I love to play LoL and I try hard every game in order to get better. I can counter pick decently.
What do you feel are your weaknesses as a player in your role and overall? (Answer both parts): Sometimes I get a little too headstrong when I'm fed, and start making stupid decisions because I usually am the play caller for my team. My flaw as a mid, if I lose my lane hard, I'm usually useless until I am able to get a lot of farm without harassment. I also have the tendency to favor finished items to wards, so I forget to buy wards from time to time.
Do you foresee anything in the months ahead preventing you from being able to consistently practice? (Be honest, we would prefer not to waste yours or our own time.): I'm in school, but I'm always on everyday for at least 3 hours. (Usually 3PM PST ~)
Why do you want to join our team and what do you bring?: I bring my competitiveness and my talent to the team because I would like to take part in a team that actually wants to improve, and it would be fun to play with those who I can trust.

Ruhnon

11-07-2012

IGN:Ruhnon
Timezone/Location:New Zealand, UCT+12
Do you have a WORKING mic and skype working on your computer?Yes:
ELO:Top rating is 1692 which its been hovering at for awhile.
Experience (How long have you been playing):About 16 Months. Only got into playing ranked about 3 months ago.
Strongest role:ADC
Preferred role (careful):ADC
Favourite Champion:Olaf
Your Top 5 Champions in your role:Ezreal, Tristana, Sivir, Vayne, Graves
Your 3 Weakest Champions in your role:Varus, Draven, Ashe
What do you feel your strengths are as a player in your role and overall? (Answer both parts):Being very aggresive in lane and being spacial aware during fights of any size.
What do you feel are your weaknesses as a player in your role and overall? (Answer both parts):Sometimes being too aggresive and getting in too trouble by trying to test my limits.
Do you foresee anything in the months ahead preventing you from being able to consistently practice? (Be honest, we would prefer not to waste yours or our own time.):Not at all.
Why do you want to join our team and what do you bring?:I want to join a team so that i can test my limits against other skilled opponents and being able to play with skilled opponents with special tactics and tricks.

xViabee

11-07-2012

IGN: AQQ xAsturienx
Timezone/Location: Cali/PST
Do you have a WORKING mic and skype working on your computer?: Yes ( skype name a1c_jinxy)
ELO: 2135 highest 2119 this season before decay
Experience (How long have you been playing): 2 1/2 years
Strongest role: Support
Preferred role (careful): Support
Favourite Champion: Sona
Your Top 5 Champions in your role: Sona, Soraka, Tarric, LuLu, karma
Your 3 Weakest Champions in your role:NuNu (use to playing him jungle i tend to engage to hard ) zyra ( not enough games with her just not amazing yet ) Fid ( i steal kills )
What do you feel your strengths are as a player in your role and overall? (Answer both parts): As a support my strongest quailty is that im all about my team im i have amazing map awareness and great with timers i know the best most effective places to ward, as a player im great with people giving me advice and not talking it badly
What do you feel are your weaknesses as a player in your role and overall? (Answer both parts): as a support sometime i need to engage a tad harder then my team due to bad communication on the teams part, sometime i tend to been a all in person, as a player sometime my love for the game and love for this as a support is also a downfall i get to emotionally involved and get upset when team does bad ( bad NEVER rages )
Do you foresee anything in the months ahead preventing you from being able to consistently practice? (Be honest, we would prefer not to waste yours or our own time.): no i devote over 40+ hours to this game a week
Why do you want to join our team and what do you bring?: i can bring a great synergy and a great team mind set, i have my heart in this game and cal really help take a team to high lv pro play

RevengeBlade

11-07-2012

Hes so good that he got to 2119 the first month of the season then let it decay till 1400 where it stops, and then he lost 6 games in a row for funsies. SO GOOD.

Cloudxhigh

11-08-2012

Bump

Snorlax IRL

11-08-2012

bump!

Snorlax IRL

11-08-2012

bump!

Shroomian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

IGN:Shroomian
Timezone/Location: Chicago Central
Do you have a WORKING mic and skype working on your computer?: yes/yes
ELO:1566
Experience (How long have you been playing): ~2yrs
Strongest role: ADC
Preferred role (careful): ADC
Favourite Champion: Ezreal, Corkster
Your Top 5 Champions in your role: Ezreal Corki Trist Ashe Cait
Your 3 Weakest Champions in your role: Draven/kog
What do you feel your strengths are as a player in your role and overall? (Answer both parts): Im dedicated ad carry that trains daily and communicates very well with supports. i learned and manipulate shift clicking well. i have great understandmant of ad role from training 2 yrs straight.
What do you feel are your weaknesses as a player in your role and overall? (Answer both parts): my cs can always improve, when turtling i dont suggest actions for my support i only zone on fixing myself.
Do you foresee anything in the months ahead preventing you from being able to consistently practice? (Be honest, we would prefer not to waste yours or our own time.): no, i'm here to go pro and thats what i will do.
Why do you want to join our team and what do you bring?: heart and dedication i will train daily with my support and expect them to be able to. i will give my everything to win and will always look to improve my game as an ad carry and as a team.