Gamer's Abyss Zeta looking for players! 1600+ please ^ ^

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lProtoxl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

IGN: Protox is boss
Timezone/Location: Central/Texas
Do you have a WORKING mic and skype working on your computer?: Yes.
ELO: 1550 atm, 1760 before rework.
Experience (How long have you been playing): Nearly 2 years on this game, few months competitive on here as well. ~3 years of competitive play in other games.
Strongest role: ADC
Preferred role (careful): ADC
Favourite Champion: Trist
Your Top 5 Champions in your role: Trist Graves Corki Ez MF
Your 3 Weakest Champions in your role: Ashe Kog Caitlyn
What do you feel your strengths are as a player in your role and overall? (Answer both parts): Know how to cs. Know lane setup. Know how to communicate and take criticism as well as give it. Ran my own team for 2 years sponsored by unR before they were popular in League of Legends (around the time DMM and Liquid were under unR and not Crs.).
What do you feel are your weaknesses as a player in your role and overall? (Answer both parts): Rely sometimes too heavily on support, without communicating. Sometimes I trade poorly depending on how many games I've played before a match.
Do you foresee anything in the months ahead preventing you from being able to consistently practice? (Be honest, we would prefer not to waste yours or our own time.): Yes.
Why do you want to join our team and what do you bring?: LFT to compete in weekly tournaments and to go far, yeah yeah everyone says it but no one ever does it. I bring consistent AD(CARRY) if my support isn't complete downs.

maowmix

10-23-2012

Send an email w/ my app ^-^

Snorlax IRL

10-24-2012

Bumping, Main Roster is full for now. Looking for subs!

JonoEPD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

IGN: iFleeBattle
Timezone/Location: US Pacific (Northern California)
Do you have a WORKING mic and skype working on your computer?:
ELO: 1722
Experience (How long have you been playing):
Strongest role: Support
Preferred role (careful): Support/AD
Favourite Champion: Alistar (haven't gotten to play him since 1500 T_T)
Your Top 5 Champions in your role: Alistar, Sona, Janna, Soraka, Nunu
Your 3 Weakest Champions in your role: Lulu, Taric, Blitzcrank
What do you feel your strengths are as a player in your role and overall? (Answer both parts): I have quite good knowledge of bot lane match ups and interactions. I memorized all the cooldown timers and am very rarely surprised by fight outcomes in conventional lanes. This can be a weakness with an AD I haven't played with much because the reactions aren't quite as predictable/fast. I think that my best quality is tryhard self criticism. After every play, win or lose, I try to find any mistakes I made in mechanics or knowledge.

What do you feel are your weaknesses as a player in your role and overall? (Answer both parts): I don't anticipate stuff coming from mid/top quickly enough, mostly from lack of experience in those roles. This leads to me sometimes committing and dying in lane when I'm mid/top. As a support, I make mediocre calls about turning ganks / dragon fights because I don't have a good enough sense of cooldowns/relative strength.

Do you foresee anything in the months ahead preventing you from being able to consistently practice? (Be honest, we would prefer not to waste yours or our own time.): Nope. I should be available for at least 4-8 hours every weekday, and most of the weekends for the foreseeable future.

Why do you want to join our team and what do you bring?: I want to play on a team with reasonably pleasant people that are decent at the game and have a drive to improve. I try to bring those things to my team as well, in addition with amumu and malphite (If I'm playing blitzcrank).

EDIT: Would love to sub as well, can fill all roles at above 1600 level w/ limited champion pools. Can play Yorick top at 800 elo level.

Snorlax IRL

10-25-2012

bump

Snorlax IRL

10-26-2012

bumpingstill looking for subs!!!

Snorlax IRL

10-30-2012

Bump~ Looking for Main roster AP AD TOP~~

Exclusive

10-30-2012

IGN:SupremeNiqquh
Timezone/Location:GMT/ Alberta, Canada
Do you have a WORKING mic and skype working on your computer?: Yes
ELO:Top is 1667, floating around 1600 atm.
Experience (How long have you been playing): Over a year and a half I believe.
Strongest role: ADC
Preferred role (careful): ADC
Favourite Champion:Graves
Your Top 5 Champions in your role:Graves, Ezreal, Vayne, Caitlyn, Tristana
Your 3 Weakest Champions in your role:Kogmaw, Sivir, Draven
What do you feel your strengths are as a player in your role and overall? (Answer both parts):My strengths would be that of which I am able to play my role decently, and overall I feel that I can contribute a lot to the team through playing well through teamwork and individually.
What do you feel are your weaknesses as a player in your role and overall? (Answer both parts):My weakness would be that I am not as good as the pros, but I'm still learning. Overall, My weakness would be the fact that I do not like to lose ;P
Do you foresee anything in the months ahead preventing you from being able to consistently practice? (Be honest, we would prefer not to waste yours or our own time.):No I do not.
Why do you want to join our team and what do you bring?:I want to play with a group of people where I can connect with and go far with. I can bring much to the table if given the chance.

Snorlax IRL

10-30-2012

Bumping, sent you a message Supreme!

Kuró

10-30-2012

lGN: Kuró
Timezone/Location: Pst/Cali
Do you have a WORKING mic and skype working on your computer?:yes, yes
ELO: 2059
Experience (How long have you been playing): 2 1/2 years
Strongest role:AD
Preferred role (careful):AD
Favourite Champion: Akali
Your Top 5 Champions in your role: Vayne, Ezreal, Graves, Caitlyn, Ashe/Corki
Your 3 Weakest Champions in your role: draven
What do you feel your strengths are as a player in your role and overall? (Answer both parts): knowledge about the game
What do you feel are your weaknesses as a player in your role and overall? (Answer both parts): communication
Do you foresee anything in the months ahead preventing you from being able to consistently practice? (Be honest, we would prefer not to waste yours or our own time.):no
Why do you want to join our team and what do you bring?: i want to join a team because it is about time that i show my experience and knowledge about the game