Gamer's Abyss Zeta looking for players! 1600+ please ^ ^

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snorlax IRL

10-23-2012

Bump~!

MizzPeach

10-23-2012

Hey.
IGN: MizzPeach
Timezone/Location: east coast (available 6:30-7:00pm EST to 5:00am EST)
Do you have a WORKING mic and skype working on your computer?: yes
ELO: 1371
Experience (How long have you been playing): every single day for 7 months.
**also taught by the highest elo players so real xp not just playing the game**

Strongest role: SUPPORT
Preferred role (careful): SUPPORT
Favourite Champion: Twisted Fate

Your Top 5 Champions in your role:
1. Leona
2. Taric
3. Soraka
4. Alistar
5. LuLu

Your 3 Weakest Champions in your role:
1. Sona
2. Janna
3. NuNu (haven't played him actually)

What do you feel your strengths are as a player in your role and overall? (Answer both parts):
A)map awareness, damage ratios, warding, peeling, decision making and taking direction
B) communication and even temper wheen losing

What do you feel are your weaknesses as a player in your role and overall? (Answer both parts):
A) I sometimes die trying to save a carry that was hopeless.
B) communicating when I go in is sometimes a downfall. Not every attack can be calculated. Sometimes you gotta go when you see an oportunity.

Do you foresee anything in the months ahead preventing you from being able to consistently practice? (Be honest, we would prefer not to waste yours or our own time.): NO

Why do you want to join our team and what do you bring?: positive attitude and serious competition

I can take feedback. I'm not too sensitive.

Snorlax IRL

10-23-2012

bump, added MizzPeach ingame!

Maiball Zeech

10-23-2012

IGN: Maiball Zeech
Timezone/Location: Pacific Standard
Do you have a WORKING mic and skype working on your computer?: I have both, working fluently.
ELO: Highest : 1785 Current: 1773
Experience: I have been playing since pre-Season 1 Week 1
Strongest role: Jungle. The reason I am strongest at jungling at the moment is because I used to main top, and became reliant on a jungler who would be anywhere near good due to fighting enemy junglers who would camp. I know that as a top laner a jungler is your best friend, and I would appreciate the team's jungler, and prize him as my closest ally.
Preferred role (careful): Top.
Favourite Champion: Heimerdinger.
Your Top 5 Champions in your role: Hecarim, Shaco, Blitzcrank, Alistar, Amumu (Junglers of course.)

If you're asking about in the top role, Olaf, Rengar, Xin Zhao, Singed, Garen

Your 3 Weakest Champions in your role: Shen, Jax, Nasus

What do you feel your strengths are as a player in your role and overall? (Answer both parts):
In the role im best at or the one im applying for? For top, I would say I have good map awareness, I ward constantly, and I will assist my jungler in counterjungling if he needs me. Overall I would say my ability to lead a team if theyre willing to listen.

What do you feel are your weaknesses as a player in your role and overall? (Answer both parts):
Weaknesses for top, if I am counterpicked / camped hard, I do recquire my junglers assistance very often, causing other lanes to have less jungle presence.. As a player overall? I fail to see how hard a lane truely is losing and how badly matched up they are, and will take it out on them, even if it wasnt their fault that the enemy players were simply better than them.

Do you foresee anything in the months ahead preventing you from being able to consistently practice? (Be honest, we would prefer not to waste yours or our own time.): The only thing I see really is if I get a job in my area, and seeing as I dont have transportation available and the nearest place hiring is 3miles away, walking in the everyday 80+ degrees and beating sun would be unfortunate, so no, I dont see anything in the future preventing practice.

Why do you want to join our team and what do you bring?: Because I am tired of relying on people ive barely met, and their attitudes. I want to find a group of players I can slowly grow with, and learn their unique play styles / strategies. I would like to join a team for cooperation, respect, and overall a group to stick with in victory and defeat.
I bring a very seasoned amount of experience and advice, an overall good style of play with all roles, so if the team needs I can fill any role and play it exceptionally or fantastically. I bring strong communication, dedication, knowledge, I can read my teammates actions and instinctively help you when youre feeling a tiny bit ballsy or if you need to escape I will do anything in my power to help you out of there.

Snorlax IRL

10-23-2012

Bump! Still looking for AD and Top!

CombustibleLem√łn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

IGN: CombustibleLemÝn
Timezone/Location: Eastern Time Zone/ Florida
Do you have a WORKING mic and skype working on your computer?: Yes
ELO: 1579
Experience (How long have you been playing): Almost 2 years
Strongest role: Mid
Preferred role (careful): Top
Favourite Champion: Jax
Your Top 5 Champions in your role: Jax, Olaf, Cho'Gath, Singed, Yorick
Your 3 Weakest Champions in your role: Riven, Shen, Jayce
What do you feel your strengths are as a player in your role and overall? (Answer both parts): I'm able to control my lane without the help of a jungler, although it is always appreciated. Overall, I'm pretty good at playing with a team and advising my teammates without being condescending. I'm also always open to advice and never get offended.
What do you feel are your weaknesses as a player in your role and overall? (Answer both parts): Sometimes I will do so well in my lane that I get into "man mode" and make decisions that were probably unnecessary or incorrect. Weakness overall is that I can have a hard time putting effort into certain games if they are thrown extremely hard.
Do you foresee anything in the months ahead preventing you from being able to consistently practice? (Be honest, we would prefer not to waste yours or our own time.): I am available almost all day on tuesday, thursday, saturday and sunday. On monday, wednesday, and friday I am available after 9 pm.
Why do you want to join our team and what do you bring?: I want to join this team because I need to do something competitive to improve my skill level and it makes the game more enjoyable for me. I will adapt and perform according to expectations if given the chance.

Can be available at 8:30 pm on monday, wednesday, friday, which would be 5:30 pst

Egyptian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

IGN:

Masr

16, 17 in 3 months.

Timezone/Location:

EST Time Zone

Do you have a WORKING mic and skype working on your computer?:

Yes

ELO:

1473 Top, 1268 (New Top), 1215 (Current), But I would say role wise I'd be definitely a 1600 elo ADC.

Experience (How long have you been playing):

Almost 2 years.

Strongest role:

ADC

Preferred role (careful):

ADC

Favorite Champion:

Graves

Your Top 5 Champions in your role:

Graves, Ezreal, Caitlyn, Corki, Tristana

Your 3 Weakest Champions in your role:

Kog'maw, Draven, (New) Twitch

I can farm and play passive in my role, overall I don't give up at any cost even if it looks bad.

In my role, I need to play a little more aggressive at times instead of always passive, overall make sure I'm in every fight.

Do you foresee anything in the months ahead preventing you from being able to consistently practice? (Be honest, we would prefer not to waste yours or our own time.):

Not really, I'm moving at the end of November so maybe 1-2 days off just to get internet setup.

Why do you want to join our team and what do you bring?:

I bring a dedicated member trying to get into a team, and go professional. I will also be dedicating most of my time if accepted into practices etc.

RevengeBlade

10-23-2012

errrrrrr.....burnp!

Zeikom

10-23-2012

A friend and I come as a Pair, Top and ADC. I just put two apps in one post, so just read accordingly.

IGN: Zeikom
Timezone: PST
Do you have a WORKING mic and skype working on your computer?: Yeah, but both us do not prefer to use it, but whatever for now
ELO: 1725
Experience (How long have you been playing) A year
Strongest and Preferred Role: ADC
Favorite Champion: Graves
Your Top 5 Champions in your role: Graves, Ezreal, Vayne, Corki, Tristana
Your 3 Weakest Champions in your role: Sivir, Draven, Twitch
Since I played Bottom lane since LoL and played Dota as a hard carry, I feel my positioning and understanding of team fights (positioning, listening to callers etc,,,) are strong. I also know when and when not to go in aggressive in laning phase. I also love doing theory crafting since Dota, and so as in League, in a team having strats is also important.

I always think my weakness is perfecting my CS. As much as I love to poke people, I sometimes miss a few and then a few more, Just lost a rhyme or something, its something I have been working on lately due to poke bot lane is more played.

Do you foresee anything in the months ahead preventing you from being able to consistently practice? (Be honest, we would prefer not to waste yours or our own time.):
Probably, less practice because of final exams and holidays... and mid-terms when the next term starts for University and such, otherwise I don't anything else.

A active player who wants to play almost every spare time he has. Also gives ideas of how game should of went (even if lost or won) and being dedicated to the team.

IGN: yorT
Timezone: EST
Do you have a WORKING mic and skype working on your computer?: Yeah, but don't prefer to use it, but whatever for now
ELO: 1885
Experience (How long have you been playing) Since beta of LOL
Strongest and Preferred Role: TOP
Favorite Champion: Don't really have one
Your Top 5 Champions in your role: Olaf, Pantheon Jarvin Riven Fizz
Your 3 Weakest Champions in your role: Swain, Chogath, Jax
What do you feel your strengths are as a player in your role and overall?
As I love top lane, and likes playing most of them, I feel I can counter pick my lane easy. I also roam to help other lanes or do dragon according to the situation of the game.
What do you feel are your weaknesses as a player in your role and overall?
Solo Q affects my emotion, if I had games of "trolls", it is very likely I have a bad mood for practice and such. Its just me being silent and not vocal at all if that happens. But I have been working on it, and my pal says its gotten much better. On top, it maybe being too aggressive and dive early on. Most of the time its just that.
Boxing matches and maybe school for next term... but I will have time for LoL thats a sure .
- Experienced player, can do calls, understand the game situation and bring some joy when we need it .

Snorlax IRL

10-23-2012

You guys are awesome. Lets keep the applications rolling in. Try-outs tonight at 530 PDT!

123456 ... 7