Gamer's Abyss Zeta looking for players! 1600+ please ^ ^

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snorlax IRL

10-22-2012

<Gamer's Abyss Zeta Squad> is currently looking for experienced and skilled players for a variety of roles. We're currently recruiting for Jungle/Support .. We're a serious team that is looking to compete in the future but in order for us to do so we need some solid players to complete our roster! We're looking for very dedicated players who are open to and strive to do our best, as well as learn from mistakes. We want someone who knows the meaning of competitive and strives to become the best they can. Anyone interested should make sure of the following:

- Proficient with 5-6 Champions in specialized role
- Someone who is applying to play the role they're passionate about and main (we're not looking for someone who MAY want to change roles in the future)
- Someone who is versed in counterpicking and knows how to react to being counterpicked.
- Someone who is VOCAL, and has a working mic with TeamSpeak/Skype installed and working.
- Someone who is also able to take and give constructive criticism (someone with thicker skin, don't be a pansy)
- Someone that strives to always improve, do their best and has a competitive attitude.
- Someone who listens to direction and also able to make informed and tactical decisions.
- Preferably someone who is over the age of 15, we would like to make sure that there wont be things that would prevent you from being able to practice with the team.
- Someone that has a sense of humor and can have a good time while being on a competitive team.

We're looking for someone who's wanting a serious team they can grow with. Someone to be a part of something great. If you're interested, fill out of the information below and send myself a friend request in game once you've done that. Our current practice schedule is Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun @ 5:30pm PDT.

Please complete this section if you are interested.

IGN:
Do you have a WORKING mic and skype working on your computer?:
ELO:
Experience (How long have you been playing):
Strongest role:
Preferred role (careful):
Favourite Champion:
Your Top 5 Champions in your role:
Your 3 Weakest Champions in your role:
What do you feel your strengths are as a player in your role and overall? (Answer both parts):
What do you feel are your weaknesses as a player in your role and overall? (Answer both parts):
Do you foresee anything in the months ahead preventing you from being able to consistently practice? (Be honest, we would prefer not to waste yours or our own time.):
Why do you want to join our team and what do you bring?:

Example Application:

IGN: OH NO ITS LU BU
Timezone/Location: EST(ANCIENT CHINA I HOPE THAT'S OKAY)
Do you have a WORKING mic and skype working on your computer?: I HAVE A HORSE AND A PENCHANT FOR BETRAYAL
ELO: I KILLED HUNDREDS ON THE BATTLEFIELD
Experience (How long have you been playing): SINCE I COULD HOLD A SPEAR
Strongest role: MURDERER
Preferred role (careful): GOD-KING OF CHINA
Favourite Champion: MYSELF
Your Top 5 Champions in your role: GUAN YU, CAO CAO, ZHANG FEI, ZHOU TAI, ME
Your 3 Weakest Champions in your role: SIMA YI, ZHUGE LIANG, SUN QUAN(LOL)
What do you feel your strengths are as a player in your role and overall? (Answer both parts): MURDER, DECEIT, BETRAYAL
What do you feel are your weaknesses as a player in your role and overall? (Answer both parts): I KILL ALL MY ADOPTED PARENTS
Do you foresee anything in the months ahead preventing you from being able to consistently practice? (Be honest, we would prefer not to waste yours or our own time.): THE THREE KINGDOMS COMING TOGETHER TO KILL ME
Why do you want to join our team and what do you bring?: NEED MORE FOLLOWERS/ADOPTED PARENTS TO KILL/I BRING A SPEAR AND A HORSE

Only individuals that fill out this information will be seriously considered.

Waru's Contact information - Email: Kayharpie@yahoo.com/Demonicjr.mp@Gmail.com
Daytime Phone: 408-636-6614
Please attempt to keep calling down to a minimum if calling is necessary. Both emails are checked on an hourly basis.

Thanks again!

Snorlax IRL

10-22-2012

Bump

Sylenis

10-22-2012

Looking for skilled players! bump!

kixmgk3

10-22-2012

IGN: kixmgk3
Timezone/Location: PST california
Do you have a WORKING mic and skype working on your computer?: yes and yes
Experience (How long have you been playing): 1 year
Strongest role: adc
Preferred role (careful): ADC
Favourite Champion: graves/corki
Your Top 5 Champions in your role: corki ashe graves ez sivir
Your 3 Weakest Champions in your role: urgot mf varus
What do you feel your strengths are as a player in your role and overall? (Answer both parts): csing, positioning. communicating and being dedicated
What do you feel are your weaknesses as a player in your role and overall? (Answer both parts): synergy at first with the support but that will come with practice. over all id say making mistake such as not backing as quick as i should sometimes.
Do you foresee anything in the months ahead preventing you from being able to consistently practice? (Be honest, we would prefer not to waste yours or our own time.): umm no just work which my schedule is monday/weds 4-9 pst and tues/thurs 11-4pm pst
Why do you want to join our team and what do you bring?: looking for a dedicated team who wantds to go far. i communicate very well and very chill and laid back person who doesnt rage.

Sylenis

10-22-2012

looking for more! bump it up!

Snorlax IRL

10-22-2012

Bump, I added you Kixmgk3

Snorlax IRL

10-22-2012

Bumping for the night, still looking for AD and TOP. Post quick!

M0TIV3

10-22-2012

IGN: Zanser
Timezone/Location: EST Ontario, Canada
Do you have a WORKING mic and skype working on your computer?: Yes I have both
ELO: Top elo is 1727 from yesterday, and currently is 1665? Somewhere around there. It dropped since i have been duoing with a buddy of mine who is only at 1100.
Experience (How long have you been playing): 15 months
Strongest role: Top
Preferred role (careful): Top
Favourite Champion: Talon
Your Top 5 Champions in your role: Irelia, Malphite, Singed, Jayce, Cho'Gath
Your 3 Weakest Champions in your role: Vladimir, Rumble, Teemo
What do you feel your strengths are as a player in your role and overall? (Answer both parts): Since I used to main adc I have a good sense of last hitting and knowing how/when to trade with the other laner, also know the counter picks for top and how to play against them. Overall, my knowledge of the game such as current meta, champions, and objectives as well as my decision making.
What do you feel are your weaknesses as a player in your role and overall? (Answer both parts): I do not have much practice with 5's(mostly solo queue), and sometimes get into this zone where I concentrate too hard on last hitting and denying my opponent cs that I lose map awareness but I am sure voice communication can fix that.
Do you foresee anything in the months ahead preventing you from being able to consistently practice? (Be honest, we would prefer not to waste yours or our own time.): Last year of high school so my schedule would not change for this season. I go to Poland for summer vacation every year for 2-3 weeks but that is usually late July to early August.
Why do you want to join our team and what do you bring?: I have been looking for a dedicated team since I got back from Poland and each one I have joined are not dedicated and fall apart after 2-3 weeks or reach gold. It seems like you guys are actually serious about getting a team together compared to all the other posts on the forums. I usually spectate friends games and after the game tell them what they can improve on. I am usually a bit quiet on Skype but once I get to know you I get more talkative. I never rage as I see no point to it and all it does is make you lose focus of whats happening in game.

Snorlax IRL

10-22-2012

bump, Added Zanser . Going to bed, be on tomorrow. Email me any questions or applications

RevengeBlade

10-22-2012

Burmp

12345 ... 7