need members (Team Pure Destruction) for season 3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eEl3menT

10-14-2012

hello fellow league players,
eEl3ment here im the team leader and Ap mid carry for my team and im looking for people willing to compete for season 3. i have a teammate ive played w/ since i started the game and we work well together. he jungles champions like (mundo amumu, lee sin, kha zix, maokai) while i have the mid lane on lock w/ (karthus, orianna, evelyn, katarina, anivia). i need a great top laner that can work well w/ us and a adc and support. msg me in game at eEl3ment, ill b online just 2 recieve msgs. we play everynight from 1130pm-till whenever. weekends we game pretty much all day. we looking to take the pros on this season.!!!

MMMsimo

10-14-2012

hey, man, u would better boost your elo

eEl3menT

10-15-2012

y?

Darkrocmon

10-15-2012

Sent a Friend Request in game i could possibly top lane or ADC i would be more then happy to join you guys.

Darkrocmon

10-15-2012

Wow just got suspended...ok so ill be back on the 18th of October oh well...ill get riven by then and olaf after words

Arekkanderu

10-15-2012

i have a TERRIBLE elo XP shouldn't have rushed into ranked the day i turned 30 lmao

SneakyBeaver911

10-16-2012

I'm telling you right now, I run a nasty Twitch adc bro. I know what you're thinking, but don't knock it until you see it. I can't remember the last time I lost my lane, and it's impossible to counter me. I can beat any bottom lane combo, I've seen it all. SneakyBeaver911

fillipino2

10-16-2012

i play mainly adc charaters and i like to solo top alot especially with talon so if you need me ill be a really good top adc or if not i can be a support if needed

DpG Akyalas

10-22-2012

Name is Fatalimpactt, Im a 23 year old college Senior who mains support b/c I believe good supports win or lose games. I go on PST and play daily. I would love to talk to you about playing for your team. MSG me or invite me in game and we can discuss matters further.