Is phocomelus guilty?

Guilty 1 9.09%
Not Guilty 10 90.91%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

[Court Meeting] Subject 11.1.1.9.22.12

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bliztron

10-22-2012

Some of you may know me, some may not. I have many friends here, and I offer help wherever I can. I, however, do not take kindly to decievers. I offer you, my beloved community, a chance to examine this possible threat and decide what is worth of it. Please read through all evidence and defense, and do not cast your vote until. I shall not vote and I will not discourage any truth. I have stated what people have said and the raw facts. This is up to the community to decide. If you say Innocent, the acused will be found innocent. i will not, however, relieve my current rules, so the people who cannot vote who voted will not count. Any information will be helpful. I pray that the innocent be spared.

Notice= This court will be held for 3 weeks,and then let the chips fall where they may. May the innocent be spared, and the wrong-doers be showed no mercy.

Quote:
Case Name: Voting Cheating
Accused: phocomelus
Victims: FlamesofTerror, VHSrewind, MadHatterSyndra
Assistants in the Crime: 1stAuditor, Ayzarc, BlackJack521, Dritz, GOzeroK, Tamur, Jaded Fear, SockRocker13, acluxt, hekler, xcloud9x
Date Started: October 22, 2012
Quote:
Evidence

Bliztron: 11 of the 12 voters have never posted anyting on the forums before. Additionally, these 11 people all voted in a span of 36 hours, almost perfectly 6 at a time withing 4 hours.
Quote:
Defense

Bliztron: Each of the people are at least above level 20, so they cannot all be smurfs.

Icraig33:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icraig33 View Post
Defense
Quote:
Voting Restrictions: 1stAuditor, Ayzarc, BlackJack521, Dritz, GOzeroK, Tamur, Jaded Fear, SockRocker13, Tamur, acluxt, hekler, xcloud9x, FlamesofTerror, VHSrewind, MadHatterSyndra, phocomelus
Any defense or evidence will not be withheld. Post anything you find that is TRUE.

Quote:
Punishment:

Withdrawl from the contest
Distrust by the forums
Quote:
Pardoned

Tamur

h0vlol

10-22-2012

I am Marking this as a CCFC issue. Please note that they will be looking into this as well.

Icraig33

10-22-2012

I find Tamur to be innocent, as he is actually a fairly active member on these forums. I doubt that Phocomelus would be willing to support two different accounts with champ concepts on each and anyone who does so either has a lot of spare time or are a little mad.

So far, however, I have no other evidence on the other accounts

EDIT: I have also found a little evidence that may prove GOzeroK innocent. GOzeroK actually has his own stream that he runs. He could've easily stumbled into the forum, saw the contest and fairly voted for Phocomelus. I'll look further into them, but in the meantime he seems innocent. As for Jaded Fear, At first I thought he may have been innocent because his name "apparently" appeared a lot on GD. As it turns out though, the results showed only one word or the other, never actually mentioning the player himself (though I did check and saw that he is in fact a lvl 30 with a lot of games played, so he could've easily stumbled across the contest too.)

GOzeroK: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...hlight=gozerok

√Čidolon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2012

Some serious $***!

Bliztron

10-22-2012

I spoke too soon. Tamur is found INNOCENT.

h0vlol

10-22-2012

Quote:
Bliztron: Each of the people are at least above level 20, so they cannot be smurfs.
Actually smurf accounts can mean alternate accounts from the original not just low level accounts.

ChristoFurocious

10-22-2012

i have voted once on one account that's all..... i have been linking the contest from other forums but only so people look at it not saying to vote for me and it's posted on a different name... i thought supporting the forums and spreading interests in the contests would be a good thing but i guess not

1stAuditor

10-22-2012

He isnt guilty.
He is a friend of mine he said that he was doing this contestest I thought it was really cool. I messaged 37 ppl and said hey come take a look at this contest it's pretty cool. He doesnt have multiple accounts. You guys shouldnt be upset just because his idea was really cool. Tbh i feel like very little thought went into 2 of the other choices so it asnt much of a hard decision

1stAuditor

10-22-2012

herp derp 4 of the ppl's names listed were ppl that i directly sent the link to the contest to. The rest no

Dritz

10-22-2012

I voted for Phocomelus, he is indeed my friend, and i did find his idea to be the best. I don't know that it counts for anything, but i have posted before. Not frequently, or avidly, but i have. I did link the site to some friends who play, but never did i mention Pho's name. Just told them if they had time they should vote.
Anyway, MadhatterSyndra, i thought your idea was very good too, but i don't think it is fair to assume he cheating because Pho got a burst of votes in a short period of time. If sharing the site is a form of cheating, then i am guilty of that, but i doubt anyone to have multiple level 20+ accounts. Anyway, I am sorry that you felt cheated, and I am sorry that i got you accused of cheating Pho.