New TT Analysis from an s1 gold s2 plat player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reactor22

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2012

just fix the turtling and keep the old map.

Sam

10-22-2012

Riot is just helping out the 99% of the community Cookie. I see what your trying to say like most of he veterans of TT, but there is no changing it now. Move on and just start thinking in the future how to make shadow isles a more competitiveness, fun experience.

fiddlesticksssss

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
Riot is just helping out the 99% of the community Cookie. I see what your trying to say like most of he veterans of TT, but there is no changing it now. Move on and just start thinking in the future how to make shadow isles a more competitiveness, fun experience.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2700767&page=1 didn't know 99% didn't want TT.

Sam

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddlesticksssss View Post

That's alittle over 100 ppl, over millions of players in the community o.o

fiddlesticksssss

10-22-2012

Quote:
That's alittle over 100 ppl, over millions of players in the community o.o
Oh thanks , now i know TT wouldn't split the community at all then. 30 million total. 26 million on sr "just making up #s" 1 million on dom and 3 million on TT. Shadow isles comes out as the new Normal and Ranked map. Cool . 500,000 - 1,500,000 go to shadow isles. Keep original TT as a normal map only. Still have 1,500,000 to work with, queue time? still 30 seconds to a minute. Not seeing the problem.

Gryphios

10-22-2012

Old Twisted Treeline had basically two chokepoints you needed to ward to avoid early game ganks. There wasn't a lot of diversity in ward positioning. That being said, I am sort of disappointed that they simplified the map

Sam

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryphios View Post
Old Twisted Treeline had basically two chokepoints you needed to ward to avoid early game ganks. There wasn't a lot of diversity in ward positioning. That being said, I am sort of disappointed that they simplified the map
They actually made it so junglers get more advantages to gank and be more useful. In TT, you either lose jungle hard or win jungle hard. Rarely see close quarters,close match ups with junglers. Just because of the snowball effect. I feel having junglers around the center would cause more blood bath/fights which is what TT is based upon, quick,high rewards, team fights.

infinite azure

10-22-2012

Quote:
Sam, it's still in beta, they CAN change things.

So many things they're saying are flat out wrong, while yes some champs were too good this is an incredibly heavy handed solution that keeps nothing good about the old map.

"applying what we learned from dominion"? Seriously?

They need to get in threads like this and discuss the balance of the new map and what about it even slightly resembles the old map. The only threads rjcombo and nome have posted in are item threads and "ooo what a pretty map threads".

--A Platinum TT Anivia main.

Quote:
They actually made it so junglers get more advantages to gank and be more useful. In TT, you either lose jungle hard or win jungle hard. Rarely see close quarters,close match ups with junglers. Just because of the snowball effect. I feel having junglers around the center would cause more blood bath/fights which is what TT is based upon, quick,high rewards, team fights.
And what has Dominion taught us about quick early fights? Tankydps win every time. The lack of any laning phase removes as many champions as the changes enable.

Captain Kopp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2012

Sam, I understand moving on, but Riot asked for honest feedback so I've provided it. If enough people resent the change, maybe it won't get changed If it does change, I'll organize the first tournament.

fiddlesticksssss

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Coookie View Post
Sam, I understand moving on, but Riot asked for honest feedback so I've provided it. If enough people resent the change, maybe it won't get changed If it does change, I'll organize the first tournament.
You can help the clash of the clans 3v3 tournament. Saw a post a couple days ago about it. Seemed pretty cool, even though the prizes are weak, but i do like to see a TT tournament.