What I liked about TT was that it was a 3v3 version of SR.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TULK45

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

I like the inventiveness and effort they put for us to keep having fun with this game, and it is true that TT was becoming obsolete with all these new champs they're making, I mean, now there's hardly a TT match without a rengar in it. What i don't like is what they're doing to this game in that effort to make it funnier and more entertaining. I have a theory they are all freaked out cause of DotA 2 launch soon and that's the reason for all the hasty patches full of bugs and that theory seems each time more accurate. This game is every patch closer to being DotA and with the looks of the new map i feel like I should go and change to play that game instead of staying here. I like the cartoonish style of LoL and that's one of the main reasons I started playing it, it's very nice and user friendly. I kinda lost the line at this point so I'll just leave it here and wish it covered everything I had to say. Sorry for making this so long.

Smcl

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 16b View Post
As someone that's never complained about 3v3 beyond the lack of truly viable champs, these changes are really discouraging. He clearly likes 3v3 as it is too. You come to a forum to tell people about how you feel, not to tell other people how they feel.
I think what he's saying is every patch/change/update gets hate from the community before the community even tries the content.
This is definitely different and I feel it should be a separate map, but this new game mode isn't bad besides how much teams snowball.

16b

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smcl View Post
I think what he's saying is every patch/change/update gets hate from the community before the community even tries the content.
This is definitely different and I feel it should be a separate map, but this new game mode isn't bad besides how much teams snowball.
If it wasn't the first time in the past 24 hours I've seen him say some thing like "people just like to complain" or belittle an opinion because it was from a Junior Member I'd agree but at some point you need to acknowledge that the changes being made are upsetting a big part of TT's players new and old and we don't want Dominion-style altars in this map.

Sparkzmaster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

Yeah well I am a dominion fan and I do like the new map but I would rather keep the small 3 man version of SR then a dominion hybrid