Launcher problems

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 52
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Acrisius

11-20-2009

I've attached the requested files. NOTE that I had to add ".txt" to the .log file, so that I could upload it (it wouldn't let me otherwise)

My problem: I have now reinstalled the game, but when I try to run it, it says that the server is offline. It then says "checking and building files (0%complete)" and that doesn't change until it finally says "Unable to connect to network, please try again later"

windfaden

11-20-2009

I re-installed my launcher after getting the update-problem, now I get the server status as unavailable and the message "unable to connect to network, please try again later"
I got the latest version of the launcher and didn't change anything on my computer since playing the last time.

Hope it doesn't matter that the dxdiag is partly in german, but I guess it won't.

revaz

11-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acrisius View Post
My problem: I have now reinstalled the game, but when I try to run it, it says that the server is offline. It then says "checking and building files (0%complete)" and that doesn't change until it finally says "Unable to connect to network, please try again later"
Same as that, my patcher log is exactly the same.

acidmn

11-20-2009

allright, I reinstalled as per instructions given in another thread, but now I get the same problems as a lot of posters. so here's my files.

I know we players are all getting a bit annoyed, but don't take it personally, and GL figuring it all out.

windfaden

11-20-2009

All of you got better machines and more RAM than me...depressing xD

Jaffur

11-20-2009

I have now reinstalled the game, but when I try to run it, it says that the server is offline. It then says "checking and building files (0%complete)" and that doesn't change until it finally says "Unable to connect to network, please try again later
Attachment 7226

Attachment 7227

Mylen

11-20-2009

windi is nen deutscher aha!

windfaden

11-20-2009

ÖsterreicherIN für dich ;P

Mylen

11-20-2009

Und so spät noch auf? :P

Ooomfoofoo

11-20-2009

Jeez, take the flirting in another thread you guys, i wanna play LoL -_-

12345612 ... 52