I like Mordekaiser's new lore.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seth Lightheart

10-22-2012

So, I feel like the community can be kinda rough on riot, I had to say, I like Mord's new lore and how he used his ult on the mage he killed.

Anyone agree?

(Even though I feel like a lot of the new lore is meh.... and Mord's new lore doesn't say why he joined the league....)

KiteMeGood

10-22-2012

I agree, the ideal reason will be to turn the undead mages into Shadow Isles summoners and thus sought the League for summoners with potential.

Seth Lightheart

10-23-2012

Wow, that would be a cool idea! However.... doesn't everyone go to the shadow isles when they die?

CARDBOARDWARRIOR

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Lightheart View Post
Wow, that would be a cool idea! However.... doesn't everyone go to the shadow isles when they die?
The isles are no doubt cursed with all kinds of spooky magic, but I don't think its the Valoran equivalent to hell. Yorick mysteriously washing up on the shores of the Shadow Isles after his death was written in a way that seemed to make it out as an anomaly.

If Mordekaiser's new motivation was to 'recruit' summoners for the Shadow Isles, it would be the first lore rework I was actually happy with.

AwkwrdRedundancy

10-24-2012

I'm interested to see where they are going with Morde's lore. Originally he was a mysterious being that inspired fear in the citizens, but nobody knew his agenda. Now they're talking about his capacity for brutality, and I recently found in the following thread that there is a possibility that Hecarim and Mordekaiser may become rivals:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2697315