Honorable Opponent Tag

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DVAvailable

10-22-2012

I think RIOT should remove honorable opponent tags from being seen in the champion select lobby. Many times, I am able to predict exactly who is on the other side. For instance, if I do a ranked 3s que with my friends, and we see 2 honorable opponent tags, if we queue up after the game ends and see them again, we already know exactly what champions they play and can gain an advantage. However, if nobody on the entire enemy team has a tag, they could be anyone and the bans would have to be generally based.

This leads to a potentially unfair advantage for those who don't have honorable opponent tags since they cannot be as easily identified. In order to maintain the pride that the tag gives, but prevent potential knowledge gain, I suggest that they not be shown until champion load screen OR have an option to not show your tag.

adc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

10-22-2012

I imagine this would only be a large problem if you're playing at the higher elos, at which point I imagine people will be able to play more than 3 champions well.

MLKdidntZhonyas

11-01-2012

did u honestly waste your time writing an essay to complain about this...................its a game, and ur probably at 1.2k elo for your ranked 3s team.

chaboykells

11-08-2012

Actually his 3's team is at 1900 and his solo Q is in the 2k. Jokes on you jerk-off.