Map Update: More Twisted for Your Treeline

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sirios killz

10-28-2012

hey the new twisted treeline sucks me and all my freinds want the old one back nuff said

BlazzedTroll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

New TT does suck. It's not even MOBA gaming anymore. It's just some dominion bull****. Sorry, I never much got into that either. I think the new items are great. It definitely helps to have weapons more suitable for the game length and the 3 man teams. However, WTF! is with this "new jungle"... why is top jungle gone and just a big spider there? These mutual objectives??!?! NO! NO ! NO!. Get rid of them. I don't want to see this speed boost center either? What happened to buffs!?!?! ... this literally single handedly destroyed 3v3 game time. Take this map, move it to 3v3 dominion. And BRING BACK THE REAL TWISTED TREELINE!@!!!!!!

Actual Bastard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Making changes to a map is one thing, however with this "new twisted treeline" they are not even changes, this is not even close to the old map. It's an entirely new one. Maybe the old TT had some flaws, and some tweaking was called for. But the old TT has been completely thrown away. Imagine if when Dominion was introduced, they had completely gotten rid of Summoner's Rift. When you look at this new map, with its completely changed jungle, layout, items, and added objectives, you can't call it a remake of a map. So why get rid of the other one? Why not keep both maps in, at least for a while, to see which one players prefer over time? There is a lot of things you can do in this new map that you couldn't in the old one. However there is also quite a bit that you can no longer do. In the patch notes, Riot told us they were "making changes" to the map such as "opening more gaps in walls" and "making some walls thicker" so that characters like Ezreal wouldnt be able to just jump over a wall and be safe. Have you taken a look at your own map, Riot? You didn't make it harder for characters like that to escape, you have made it impossible. Many of my friends have said they don't enjoy TT anymore because the only viable team comp is bruisers. After a few games, I am starting to agree. You get caught in that jungle by 2 or 3 enemies, and you're done. Pop as many escape spells as you want, if the other team has enough flips, speed boosts and CC spells you're not getting away, so you may as well take your hands off the keyboard, watch them kill you, and cradle your head while you silently whisper a prayer for the return of the old TT.
You have removed too much of what 3v3 was all about, riot. Don't misunderstand me, I do enjoy some parts of the new map, but 3v3 will never be as fun for me anymore. The old map was much better in this Summoner's opinion.
And by the way, ward skins that you have to pay for weekly? Making a player pay what comes pretty close to a subscription fee (regardless of it being optional or not) is just stupid. I for one will never use these ward skins, its a new low for Riot and their greed

gotsgreens

10-28-2012

"We're not happy until you're happy" those are your own words riot, and with the change to the 3v3 TwisteDominion, i am most definitely not happy!
"Fast paced 3v3 battle ground".... did you guys just brainstorm and say "IDEA GOT IT!, we remove everything survivability, give them no vision, add Dominion points to capture so everyone is fighting in the jungle, Screw the laning, better yet lets remove the entire map, restart from what Tryndamere just left in the Toilet and to top this baby off LETS ADD A CORPSER! HOORAH"

Most definite not cool Riot.... Not Cool....

SmokingJoeNL

10-29-2012

The sad thing is because they put a ton of effort into the altars, they won't give back the old tt. They think they made something amazing. While everyone that loved the old tt, thinks the new tt is horrible.

But if they were honest and answered the question who asked for altars, the answer would be nobody. So because they gave us something nobody wanted, we are not getting the old tt back. Great job riot.

I am still playing this piece of trash map, because having to play sr or dominion is even worse. To make it clear. I am not playing the new 3v3 map because I like it. I am playing it because you gave me no other options. That's not listening to your fans. To put it in political terms, that's a dictatorship.

Ethapus5KILLYOU

10-29-2012

Just like most every post I read in here and without exception every friend of mine, I really do not like this map, and it most certainly cannot and never will replace the old tt!!! Please, play around with it, change it (a lot), make it a 4 vs 4 perhaps, and perhaps someday it will even start being fun. Maybe. But pleeease give us back the real twisted treeline!

I used to think you were giving this a mostly graphical remake as you did with summoners rift, with some tweaking and new items perhaps. Might have been really cool. But THIS is NOT cool....

gotsgreens

10-29-2012

Is vilemaw a corpser?
Mayyyyyyyyybe?????

fishbowl28

10-29-2012

this is just..... bad i have p,ayed the new twisted tree line and just no bring it back!

PheonixSlayer1

10-29-2012

I don't know why but this game is great. I love playing three's the most. It allowed for you to mess with champs, and have more fun than in a five, where the meta ruled. AD brand, is fun. Anyways. The old TT was great and I miss it. But the new TT is good too. I just think that it should have been added as an additional map, not a fix. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. So I think Riot should just give us it as a third normal map. (BTW, darius ult.. is broke.)

PoongDangE

10-29-2012

please return it back to the normal game