Map Update: More Twisted for Your Treeline

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Electeddead

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by insertaghere View Post
You can no longer flash over the nexus wall.
Actually... the first game I played was with a kass on my team. He ulted about 3/4 of the way through, then popped out the other side on to the nexus wall. So, I would say that is an easy problem to fix, Riot. Thanks

Infection 703

Recruiter

10-26-2012

I think they should keep the old twisted tree line so we have two 3v3 maps.

Electeddead

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infection 703 View Post
I think they should keep the old twisted tree line so we have two 3v3 maps.
So it would be the 3v3's of the 5v5's, since Dom uses altars/capture points, like the new 3v3, and SR has monster buffs, like the old 3v3.

Raley

10-26-2012

Can't stand the new map. I feel like its to close to the Dominion game mode. I feel like there needs to be more bushes like the original treeline. i feel like you guys did well with the items and making carries more feasible for 3v3 but the ability to escape and or ambush really isn't there any more.

Fatty Liver

10-26-2012

the old map was more fun. everything on it was better.

frechette dany

10-26-2012

this new map suck, i dont like this because this give me so much lagg and on my all game twisted treeline i got defeat plz change the quality this graphique are so beautiful, i lagg hard

ugotj3w3dov3r

10-26-2012

New map sucks. all im gunna say.

Najib

10-26-2012

bring the old TT on the list and bring back dodge as well and put this newer map in a seperate tab

DarknessGothic

10-27-2012

i hate the new map i want the old one back , and you guys screwd my champ build over by banning wriggles, thanks again for messing eveything up on me. i hate dominion and it's bad enuff getting stuck with 2 retarded teamates on 3vs3 that i've already muted and reported 10 times over, i'm not going to play 5's and get stuck with 4. over the past year i've seen you guys nerf all the wroung champs, you still havent even come close to balencing out the game. you want to keep the new map fine, atleast make the old map avalible to play.

Ñin

10-27-2012

I do not agree with the shrines and two buffs on each side. Too Dominion-ish! :/